Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Nash and the Suns will get curb stomped by the Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thunder were the best team in the west with the lakers. Suns have no chance at all.

Comment

Tua answer my question homie. That suggestion was from last year man, I forgot what that foreign **** was.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Theres nothing I would like more than to see that canadian loser who is overrated getting sonned, even Derek Fisher will be able to get around his lack of guarding.
        i steve nash, **** you. but his d is ass.

Comment

Tua answer my question homie. That suggestion was from last year man, I forgot what that foreign **** was.
          spicy mint leaf (ground chicken or ground pork , you can also try to ask if they can do it with crispy pork chunks that's better)

tom yum soup (sour soup. can be had in chicken or shrimp. sometimes they have seafood combo one)

spicy beef salad (sliced beef with vegetables marinated in lime juice and spices)

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
            spicy mint leaf (ground chicken or ground pork , you can also try to ask if they can do it with crispy pork chunks that's better)

tom yum soup (sour soup. can be had in chicken or shrimp. sometimes they have seafood combo one)

spicy beef salad (sliced beef with vegetables marinated in lime juice and spices)
            Good ****, I\ll print this out.

Comment

Good ****, I\ll print this out.
              that's for thai.

don't order that **** from a chinese restaurant.

you need to try some korean bbq , bully.

don't know if they have it over there though.

if you find a good place that **** is bomb.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dough Boy;8319842]spicy mint leaf (ground chicken or ground pork , you can also try to ask if they can do it with crispy pork chunks that's better)

spicy beef salad (sliced beef with vegetables marinated in lime juice and spices)[/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Theres nothing I would like more than to see that canadian loser who is overrated getting sonned, even Derek Fisher will be able to get around his lack of guarding.
                  he reminds me of peyton manning. media darling, overrated, mvp's, no championships (minimal championships)

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    he reminds me of peyton manning. media darling, overrated, mvp's, no championships (minimal championships)
                    Nash couldn't shine mannings trophies. ffs stfu with your crazy talk. manning only lost one time last year, and the blame is on garcon for dropping perfect passes.

Comment

Nash couldn't shine mannings trophies. ffs stfu with your crazy talk. manning only lost one time last year, and the blame is on garcon for dropping perfect passes.
                      thanks bully.

it was actually tracy porter's fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X