Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, i wanted to work out this AM after last night .... i just think i might just start drinking.

rwk - good to see you back, dude. hope you've been ****ting on life and winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      ****, i wanted to work out this AM after last night .... i just think i might just start drinking.

rwk - good to see you back, dude. hope you've been ****ting on life and winning.
      Puro pinche Baya. Puerto Riconero.

North Harris where I am. But I literally drive to Brownsville every week.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        ****, i wanted to work out this AM after last night .... i just think i might just start drinking.

Drink up Baya mah homie. Its Saturday morning.........You aint got no job to go to...................You aint got **** else to do. *In mah best Smokey voice*

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Puro pinche Baya. Puerto Riconero.

North Harris where I am. But I literally drive to Brownsville every week.
          That's a long ass drive bruh from the H to the BVT?!?

Comment

• Cup of Crown and college game day. You cant go wrong there. An I MEAN!!!!!!! I hope we whoop Ol Miss' ass tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK
              Trust me....WAY quicker than San Antonio.

Nobody believes me. But It takes 3hrs.....4 if you stop to piss....and pffft. I go 90 meh pissing in a sprite 3l
              **** Dub you can do SA in 2 hours bruh, especially if you ballin 90 or better, you gotta take the back way and come out over in Sunnyside but it can be done. But takin I-10 drivin normal I can get to the H in 3.

I remember back in the day me and mah potna used to get a 5th on Hen, or Paul Mason, and smash down I-10 like it aint nothing. We'd be drunk then a b1tch by the time we got there.

Comment

• Just bought 2 cans of Keystone Ice. I feel gewd

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Just bought 2 cans of Keystone Ice. I feel gewd
                  Take um to the head Beer my man.

Comment

• Has anyone here had alcohol withdrawel?

It's not even like a hangover; you feel anxious, shaking, can't sleep, craving. My God it's terrible.

Comment

• I'm on some Modelo Especial

and taking a few drinks from the Don Julio Anejo .... Damn it Chief .... I think about your Bruh in Law whenever I have Don Julio now ... that was our Drink !

Comment

Working...
                      X