No announcement yet.

Chris Brown Mans Up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Agreed. As for the solution? I've always been a believer in that, if you get to the root of the problem before the vines grow, then you can prevent the worst from happening.

I believe we have a huge understanding of the human mind right now, but to completely eradicate violent crimes in my lifetime, the psychological sciences would have to be funded exponentially, which just wouldn't happen.
    That's definitely the way to go. Preventing destructive behavior from an early age could save society tons of money later on. I don't believe people are born evil, it's a behavior they learn from somewhere or they adapt this behavior for survival. parents and schoolteachers have an huge part to do with whether a child grows up right or not. Problem is when they learn this destructive behavior at home, seing their dad beating up their mother.. That pretty much ruins the concept but it's also the root of the problem.. But I agree with that statement 100%

Comment

He can redeem himself by making a hit music video of him beating up on and then apologizing to Rhianna. He can add this apology clip at the end as a public service announcement against domestic abuse.

Any proceeds can go to the Battered Women Of The World charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        None of that matters. Once a woman beater, always a women beater.

I've known people that spent years in prison for domestic abuse and the first thing they did when they were released was to batter the wife again.
        Too damn true.... they never learn, n its none of our business...but i bet a girl even if he DOESNT do it..wil try stitch him up and accuse him of it, to get some money off him....

Also

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nYFHN9C3U

I loved this advert. It's old but good! Lennox Lewis on domestic abuse 2002!
        I remmember that....loved that part..cos i agree wiv it completely

Comment

When's his next fight?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
              When's his next fight?
              He's looking at either Keri Hilson or Ciara in November!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                He's looking at either Keri Hilson or Ciara in November!
                he's gonna pull a pacquiao and wont fight unless Ciara agree's to a catch weight..

Comment

rihanna>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                    he's gonna pull a pacquiao and wont fight unless Ciara agree's to a catch weight..
                    He'll want Ciara to come up to a higher weight so she'll give up some speed for size and be slower for him! Rihanna never had a rematch clause and he beat her convincingly so he can move on to another fight!

Comment

If this person were a relative of mine, Chris Brown would be dead or in a coma.

Comment

Working...
                      X