No announcement yet.

My Work Are ****ing My Head Up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    I've been pissed about walking with a limp and not being able to bend my knee, the heel tear sounds horrible! 4 months would drive me crazy!
    When the injury freezes up......oh man. Avoid cold weather.

What weight division are you? I knew there was a few boxers on here but I had no idea there werre any MMA fighters! Good luck with your fighting career!!
    I in fact fight Middleweight.

177 pounds is my best fighting weight at 6'2.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You know what's looney about me?

The times I was really injured I wasn't taking meds.

Like I would sit there and suffer through the pain because I don't like pills.

All of the people I know were like WTF is wrong with you.
      That is looney! Did you want to see how much pain you could handle? I've taken a few pills that they gave me to numb the pain, I'm starting to ease off the pills now though!

Comment

That is looney! Did you want to see how much pain you could handle? I've taken a few pills that they gave me to numb the pain, I'm starting to ease off the pills now though!
        Nah it's just as a kid I had bad experiences with Rophynol and other drugs.

I don't like being under the influence of pills.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When the injury freezes up......oh man. Avoid cold weather.

I in fact fight Middleweight.

177 pounds is my best fighting weight at 6'2.
          Sounds sore as ****! Do you think you can become good enough to make a career in MMA? Would you ever try and enter The Ultimate Fighter series one day if you felt you were good enough?

Comment

Sounds sore as ****! Do you think you can become good enough to make a career in MMA? Would you ever try and enter The Ultimate Fighter series one day if you felt you were good enough?
            I'm scared TBH because of my lack of physical strength.

No other reason scares me. I just don't want to get out manned.

Lots of those guys have power routines and I don't.

Comment

I'm scared TBH because of my lack of physical strength.

No other reason scares me. I just don't want to get out manned.

Lots of those guys have power routines and I don't.
              Physical strength is a big part of MMA! Do you do weights to build up your strength? You may be stronger than you think! I would be ****ting myself going in to an MMA fight! People rip MMA saying it's "gay" or whatever but it is extremely physical and brutal and takes a lot of guts to compete in MMA! (I said MMA quite a lot in this post!!)

Comment

Nah nobody's been shot in my work as far as I know! I live in Scotland, I don't think it's legal over here for Security Guards to carry guns. Do American Security Guards carry guns?
                it depends i think. i dont know because im not from US.

Comment

Physical strength is a big part of MMA! Do you do weights to build up your strength? You may be stronger than you think! I would be ****ting myself going in to an MMA fight! People rip MMA saying it's "gay" or whatever but it is extremely physical and brutal and takes a lot of guts to compete in MMA! (I said MMA quite a lot in this post!!)
                  I yeah, need more lean mass.

I am by no means a hard gainer and that really sucks. I know people who work out way less than I do with freeweights and have more mass.

I'm a bit on the thin side from the Civilian routine training.

Comment

Just thought I'd update this thread! I phoned my work this morning and they phoned me yesterday because the d*ckhead at the company head office forgot to tell my manager I was signed off and they were phoning to see why I wasn't at work but the c*ckhead phoned my manager later in the afternoon and told him! So I was getting stressed out over nothing! I can now relax and heal my knee for the remainder of my 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X