No announcement yet.

LA Galaxy thrashed by Sydney FC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Galaxy thrashed by Sydney FC

did anyone catch the game? im not much of a soccer fan but i saw some of it.. 7 goals.. a beckham special.. and even a bit of biffo. pretty exciting. and always good to get a win over the yanks

my mate Chin went to see it (he's moved to Oz for a year). Hope he enjoyed it.

Comment

he woulda for sure mate. 83000 fans rocked up. would have been an incredible atmosphere if nothing else.

Comment

Should have been cool, i'll talk to him on facebook and he can tell me what went down.

Comment

did ya see the ladies with the signs sayin "BEND ME BECKHAM"

Comment

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
            did ya see the ladies with the signs sayin "BEND ME BECKHAM"
            Beckham is crazy. Why did he ever settle down and have kids. He could be living the rock star life.

He'll regret this when he has to divorce that slag and he's old and unpopular and can't get a supermodel sex no more.

Comment

and she will keep getting plastic surgery and end up with a rich rockstar

Comment

I watched some of it, but they paid more attention to Beckham than the actual goals scored, and every second commercial was with him in it

Comment

yeah gave me the ****s how they'd be zoomed in on beckham loping around while the actual play was going on.

Comment

This was just a beckham Tour, just in time for Xmas.

Comment

Working...
                    X