Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's clarify who exactly the VICTIM here is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
    I blame the wife, for not leaving him the first time he gave her a one two combo. C'mon a puntured lung? He was ****ing that girl up on the daily basis.
    In a way she was in a difficult situation.I guess cultures differ and some take this 'till death do us part' to great lengths.Maybe she stayed for economic reasons,what if her whole family's bread came from Valero?I dont know much about them except that she had a really bad life but upon reflection maybe Valero was the frying pan and getting out would be so bad.

Comment

It was good that he died, he only ended his own pain.

The tragedies are:

1. That he went insane in the first place
      2. That he murdered his wife

Edwin is however not a victim, and it would have been better if he had made this move before killing her.

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
        It was good that he died, he only ended his own pain.

The tragedies are:

1. That he went insane in the first place
        2. That he murder his wife

Edwin is however not a victim, and it would have been better if he had made this move before killing her,.
        Not even a caveman can commit suicide and then be able to kill his wife like your last paragraph suggests...

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
          Not even a caveman can commit suicide and then be able to kill his wife like your last paragraph suggests...

..What?

Read again

It would have been better if he had killed himself earlier so that his wife would still be alive. If you're just nitpicking my sentence structure then I ought to point out, that's a sentence not a paragraph.
          Last edited by Toe Injury; 04-19-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
            I blame the wife, for not leaving him the first time he gave her a one two combo. C'mon a puntured lung? He was ****ing that girl up on the daily basis.
            She was scared for her life and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
            X