No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Promotions is getting exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    WTF?? Why the hell did NSB put me as the TS??
    No idea. Some of the post are out of order also.

Comment

What about the bull**** that gets pulled in MSG and PR?? People get robbed there too.
      Happens everywhere dude..

it happened to Santa Cruz against Casamayor!..

but tonight was WAAY MORE degrading..because Paulie called it..

I could see if Paulie got dominated and then he were to complain and look stupid doing it..but he won this damn fight in everyone but Houston's eyes!..and he called the robbery before it fuckin happened!!!..this is a big reason why this sport is goin in the ****ter..

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
        Nobody gets robbed in MSG and PR. At least I don't remember a fight that it happen like this.
        116 - 111 wasn't a bull**** score in the Clottey fight?? I did...I know I'm not alone either.

Cazares got robbed vs Calderon in the first fight in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
          Happens everywhere dude..

it happened to Santa Cruz against Casamayor!..

but tonight was WAAY MORE degrading..because Paulie called it..

I could see if Paulie got dominated and then he were to complain and look stupid doing it..but he won this damn fight in everyone but Houston's eyes!..and he called the robbery before it fuckin happened!!!..this is a big reason why this sport is goin in the ****ter..
          Yea I know but this dumbass makes it seem like Houston is the only place that **** happens. If it were my call I would say VEGAS/PR is the most fucked up place in the States.

Comment

116 - 111 wasn't a bull**** score in the Clottey fight?? I did...I know I'm not alone either.

Cazares got robbed vs Calderon in the first fight in PR.
            The thing is other sites had it 116-111 also (Dan Rafael etc). Some rounds were close and could have gone either way so is not really hard to find a way to score it 116-111 for Cotto. Also they got the winner right and that it what matters.

118-110 is just wrong for a fight this close. Malignaggi was throwing lots of punches and Diaz was looking like an amateur in there at times.

Comment

Yea I know but this dumbass makes it seem like Houston is the only place that **** happens. If it were my call I would say VEGAS/PR is the most fucked up place in the States.
              Texas is pretty ****ed up also. Remember Whitaker-Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
                Texas is pretty ****ed up also. Remember Whitaker-Chavez?
                I never said it wasn't.......but its nothing like Vegas. Oh yea didn't Santa Cruz vs Casamayor happen in MSG???

Comment

I never said it wasn't.......but its nothing like Vegas. Oh yea didn't Santa Cruz vs Casamayor happen in MSG???
                  Oh ****..you're from Houston!..lol..

for some reason...I've always thought you were in Cali..

Who won the fight in your opinion Chicano?..

Comment

GBP is a joke. Such obvious favoritism to Mexican fighters, it's borderline racism. If Paulie was facing a black GBP fighter, Paulie would've got the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                      Oh ****..you're from Houston!..lol..

for some reason...I've always thought you were in Cali..

Who won the fight in your opinion Chicano?..
                      I live in Houston but I wasn't raised here.

Well I'm kinda drunk so I don't really know lol. I have to see it sober...though I will let you know that one score was bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X