Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAToday/SBNaion Consensus Rankings for March.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAToday/SBNaion Consensus Rankings for March.

Rankings Homepage.

Based on the premise that all MMA rankings are subjective but that it’s still useful and informative to know who the online MMA community as a whole ranks as the best fighters in MMA, we collect and average the rankings of the top MMA websites to produce our consensus rankings.

We compile the top MMA rankings from each of our sources and award 25 points for a first place ranking, 16 for a 10th place ranking, 1 for a 25th place ranking. A formula is used to “normalize” the data so all fighters are awarded points from those lists that do not include a full 25 fighters. This formula ensures that each ranking site awards the same number of total points regardless of how many fighters they choose to rank. Each fighter’s total is divided by the number of possible points to determine their standing in the Consensus Rankings.
    Awesome rankings. Agree with most of them.

Very professionally done there, but I wish they would have done Featherweight and Bantamweight. Solid rankings, Fedor deserves to be on the top of all lists ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Apostle View Post
      Very professionally done there, but I wish they would have done Featherweight and Bantamweight. Solid rankings, Fedor deserves to be on the top of all lists ATM.
      Yeah. That's mostly due to most of the sites not being educated about the Japanese scene. There is a lot of Asians that would fill the lists.

I'd love to see it though.

Comment

Working...
      X