No announcement yet.

Pathetic Deontay Wilder being protected from Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original zero View Post
    Then why did they let him fly to Moscow to face the #1 heavyweight in the world on enemy territory when they could have easily had him ditch the belt and face stablemate Martin for the IBF strap?

The facts don't support your premise.
    What?

Wilder gets enough **** as it is.. if he'd have dropped the WBC title to avoid facing Povetkin he'd have literally no fans left and would be viewed as a total joke by everyone.

Comment

Hearn is hyping this pile of crap up

Comment

If he'd rather fight Stiverne for less than Whyte at 3M (which Wilder said himself), he better get paid like 2.5 Mil or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I'd rather have Deontay fight Luis Ortiz. Now that's a fight
          I'd very keen to see that too.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            Then why did they let him fly to Moscow to face the #1 heavyweight in the world on enemy territory when they could have easily had him ditch the belt and face stablemate Martin for the IBF strap?

The facts don't support your premise.
            The facts DO support my premise.

VADA gave Povetkin a false positive test for a extremely tiny, microscopic trace of a drug that had been only recently banned.

Maybe some money passed under the table from Al Haymon to VADA so Wilder was given a way out.

Comment

I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

Wilder needs to demand that fight. Ortiz just signed with Haymon too.

Comment

I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

After seeing Ortiz fight Malik Scott there's a huge question mark as to just how good Ortiz is. He looked pretty lackluster in that fight. Any respectably good fighter who doesn't stand in front of him or fight him on the inside has a great chance at beating him. He's slow on his feet, doesn't throw many punches and can't seem to cut off the ring. He's dangerous if you stand in his wheelhouse for too long though. Wilder would be able to move around all night and avoid getting trapped inside....., probably.

Dillian Whyte, as average as he is, at least has the energy to make Wilder work. I don't think he's all that great but he would at least attempt to chase and attack Wilder. Ortiz will wait for an opportunity all night instead of initiating, just like Stiverne did most of the fight that he had with Wilder.

I suppose either guy is better than some unheralded, unknown Joe Schmo though.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom2111 View Post
                  the facts do support my premise.

Vada gave povetkin a false positive test for a extremely tiny, microscopic trace of a drug that had been only recently banned.

Maybe some money passed under the table from al haymon to vada so wilder was given a way out.
                  yet he turned around and failed another drug test?

Comment

Whyte can fight Washington or Duahupus, if he can beat that sort of guy maybe I would entertain the idea of Wilder having to fight him. Right now that is the sort of guy Whyte is and that sort of guy Wilder beats rather easily.

Comment

I think this is that Deontay is pissed that Joshua has the higher status now. So he want's his. But hey to the victor goes the spoils.

Comment

Working...
                      X