Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Orders Johnson-Derevyanchenko Eliminator For Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid eliminator, hope Johnson takes the fight

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      As a GGG fan I'm just happy he has a lot of compelling matchups coming down the pike.
      No he's right G will win all those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol Idk about all that but at this point the Canelo fight is not even a given that it will happen.
        Johnson was the mandatory but because of this latest ruling, perhaps Golovkin should make the Jacobs rematch if the Canelo fight falls through.

Comment

Well we got the answer we were all waiting for good decision by the Ibf, so there will be no stripping and no paper champions at 160.... forgot about Billy Hoe fixed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Probably just the Charlo fight
            Lol...what? He doesn't even want any more of Jacobs what makes you think he would dare step in there with Charlo??

Here is a list from 154 to 168 lil g should & could fight:How bout lil g vs Jacobs, Jermall & Jermell Charlo , Demetius Andrade, Erislandy Lara, Badou Jack (if he doesn't move up), James DeGale, Anthony & Andre Dirrell.

I think he can probably win 2 MAYBE 3 of those fights.

Comment

While the 2 are 2 solid guys, both are inexperienced at the top level.

Don't get me wrong either Tureano or Sergey are better fighters than Dominic Wade but I don't think they could beat the top 160 guy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Lol...what? He doesn't even want any more of Jacobs what makes you think he would dare step in there with Charlo??

Here is a list from 154 to 168 lil g should & could fight:How bout lil g vs Jacobs, Jermall & Jermell Charlo , Demetius Andrade, Erislandy Lara, Badou Jack (if he doesn't move up), James DeGale, Anthony & Andre Dirrell.

Whoa... calm down there bud. I was speculating?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post

Bro I'm one of the biggest Charlo (Jermall) fans out there but I keep it 100% real, what makes you believe at this point that Charlo is a more dangerous fight to GGG than Jacobs, just wanna know.

About the other guys and I am real, Andrade struggled with Culcay...............and Lara has been fighting ultra low opposition since that Canelo fight. Jack has officially moved to 175, the Dirrell Brothers are very unpredictable although they are solid fighters.

I honestly think that DeGeale would be the more realistic and dangerous fight for GGG just based on styles.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Bro I'm one of the biggest Charlo (Jermall) fans out there but I keep it 100% real, what makes you believe at this point that Charlo is a more dangerous fight to GGG than Jacobs, just wanna know.

About the other guys and I am real, Andrade struggled with Culcay...............and Lara has been fighting ultra low opposition since that Canelo fight. Jack has officially moved to 175, the Dirrell Brothers are very unpredictable although they are solid fighters.

I honestly think that DeGeale would be the more realistic and dangerous fight for GGG just based on styles.
                    Charlo has a 5 inch reach advantage.. So I think would be tougher than Jacobs.. I think he beats DeGale. As he struggled with Porky
                    Last edited by MagikLair; 05-02-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      The great thing about this move is that even though GGG has an IBF mando due, this buys some time. Now he can fight Canelo without getting stripped, then maybe unify with Saunders, and THEN either do the IBF mando or move up.
                      When he fights Canelo he is going to get stripped. Do you really think GGG beats Alvarez!?

Comment

Working...
                      X