Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer to have a female or male boss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    ^^^this is the reason why most retired Marines can barely walk after their enlistment.

In my current and past jobs, I have worked with numerous military retirees. Marines by far look older and have more health problems.
    My knees are shot and I'm only 26. That crap is dumb to be honest

Comment

As a kid I worked at a clothing retail store to make some money for the weekends. The store demographic was 8 females and 2 males. The 8 females all came to me when they felt like *****ing about the other girls, thankfully for them and myself I always kept my mouth shut, because Im a guy and don't enjoy being dragged into womanly drama.

However, to answer your question, the store manager was a female, and me and her got along great, but then again I got along with all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Well there's no ego clash; I bet females HATE having female bosses.

I was a bartender on and off through college/my 20s. I always worked in restaurants because I went to school, and man let me tell you, I was a restaurant-owner's dream bartender: made good drinks, looked good, showed up ontime, didnt steal, didnt give the servers booze, kept the bar packed, didn't create drama by sleeping with too many coworkers, etc.

Saying that, the GM of every place I worked hated my ****ing guts. HATED me because restaurant GMs all want to be king of the castle, and want the crew of hot 19 year olds flirting with them all day to get the best shifts.... I was there ****ing up their fantasy worlds.

I started dating this girl I had worked with at one point, after I left the restaurant, and after we'd been together like a year she'd told me that she'd told our GM we were going out before our first date and he was like "Really? Are you sure you're going to be safe around a guy like that?"

He and I had had like 3 conversations the entire time I worked there.... he didn't know me in the slightest, outside of the fact that I refused to use McCormick as the well vodka. Fucking hater.

Did he get that impression because you had a tattoo on your neck?

Comment

male. if for no other reason, you dont feel bad if you ko the cu/nt (not me. i abhor violence. id take the pink slip and cherish it )

women bosses try to impose their will. i had one and that bltch was always going that extra mile reminding people of her position.

even if theyre drop dead gorgeous, you have to know THEY know what youre up to. if theyre going to suck someones c0ck, it will usually be attached to someone higher up on the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I'm the boss but I do have a boss. The answer to OP question is neither my best boss was gay.
            No wonder you got along...he pitched you caught.

Comment

Never had a woman "boss" that I had to answer to, as far as earning a paycheck.

Not to say I don't have respect, or have ran into women without authority.

But the final say as far as making tough calls have always been men, all of my working life.

Have had some of ****ty male bosses put me in some pretty shitty situations.

And I would look like a scumbag smashing out 120 pound Amber than 220 pound Rick.

Even though Amber might have had it coming.

You savvy?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Male. They conduct themselves like they have less to prove.
                Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                This! Female boss always gotta make sure you "respect" them
                Agreed...very few women make good bosses.

Comment

I have no preference but I can be more vocal when I'm pissed with a male boss than a female..

Comment

Working...
                  X