• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I don't have any tactics. Being myself has always worked
    suureee! Denzel

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      i suppose being the only negroid in Germany has got you all kinds of attention, eh? lol

you're like dessert to a bunch of starving broads.
      in Germany and the UK. Honestly it's not even fair. If I was that type of dude I would of slept with all kinds of females since they seem to just throw it at American black guys out here. But I'm not the type of guy who sleeps with every girl throwing it my way

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        suureee! Denzel
        Nah not on that type of level, but that's just not my style, plus I have no game. I'm of the mindset that if a female is feelin me then she'll say something, if not then oh well.

Comment

Nah not on that type of level, but that's just not my style, plus I have no game. I'm of the mindset that if a female is feelin me then she'll say something, if not then oh well.
          That is how I am. It's tough but it's just my personality. Some times, if I really can not resist, I will say something. But that is very rare.

Comment

in other words: you're afraid of rejection. Me too. I rarely approached the woman, even in my hey day.

If she wants it she could get it. Just come see me.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Are you a smooth talker? Silent & mysterious? emo& sensitive?

Me, I go with the humor. I find that making a girl laugh makes them comfortable, once they're comfortable they drop their guard. Once they drop their guard, they drop their panties.
              HA HA same story happened to me 8 years ago now i have a son with her

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                in other words: you're afraid of rejection. Me too. I rarely approached the woman, even in my hey day.

If she wants it she could get it. Just come see me.
                Nah I don't care about rejection, plenty of women out there.

Comment

in Germany and the UK. Honestly it's not even fair. If I was that type of dude I would of slept with all kinds of females since they seem to just throw it at American black guys out here. But I'm not the type of guy who sleeps with every girl throwing it my way
                  I hear you, I went to school in a University town and every night going out was an opportunity or two or five to get laid.

it was nuckin' futs!

Comment

You can never go wrong with compliments. Women appreciate being complimented. Telling a woman that she's beautiful can go a long way.

Comment

I hear you bro
                      I have no game either, making a girl laugh would sometimes open legs up for me if not I'll drop a pill in their drink

Comment

Working...
                      X