No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM #51. 28th SEPTEMBER 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Hell yeah man! As impressive as Groves has looked as of late, I was thinking a tall fighter might give him some trouble. That, and I know his chin can be questionable.
    Congrats...........

Comment

Hell yeah man! As impressive as Groves has looked as of late, I was thinking a tall fighter might give him some trouble. That, and I know his chin can be questionable.
      I thought the same especially with Groves' low left hand, although the money shot he got caught with was the left hook. And many ppl thought Smith wasn't very good because of he couldn't stop his previous two opponents, but watching those fights made me realize that he had a tough time with them because of their high guard and good jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
        I thought the same especially with Groves' low left hand, although the money shot he got caught with was the left hook. And many ppl thought Smith wasn't very good because of he couldn't stop his previous two opponents, but watching those fights made me realize that he had a tough time with them because of their high guard and good jabs.
        Impressive, man, kudos... to be honest I'd pretty much skimmed Mundo's last two and hadn't picked up on the cues. It was more just a case with going with the guy that seemed to be proven and on form, which I figured was the Saint, despite the vulnerabilities he's shown in the past.

Comment

I'm excited to watch this.

Comment

likewise bro; I picked groves at first, but rewatched the two previous mundo fights and had to change my pick

Comment

Working...
            X