Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did Canelo get steak that makes you lose weight? -Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton is only 39 years old but he looks closer to 50. Too much over eating and boozing maybe. His comments on boxing seemed accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      you have to be a vegan to be safe from clen in mexico, no matter how much you know or care if you still eat beef even if inspected you are still at risk... sadly corruption is what ****s all of this..
      If it's that bad, I think I wouldn't have been in Mexico prior to the biggest fight of my career. It's not like Canelo doesn't have the means.

He could have stayed at Oscars house

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        you have to be a vegan to be safe from clen in mexico, no matter how much you know or care if you still eat beef even if inspected you are still at risk... sadly corruption is what ****s all of this..
        Don't eat beef then. Lamb, chicken or fish will handle animal protein needs as well as beef with no clen risk.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          If it's that bad, I think I wouldn't have been in Mexico prior to the biggest fight of my career. It's not like Canelo doesn't have the means.

He could have stayed at Oscars house
          you are right on that, but i know my people and most dont take the right precautions until something bad happened to you or someone close...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Don't eat beef then. Lamb, chicken or fish will handle animal protein needs as well as beef with no clen risk.
            all those animals could have clen too... you really must forget about any meat while in mexico, canelo has gone vegan since, a lil too late... but easier said than done...

Comment

Working...
            X