No announcement yet.

Porter Won't Be Fighting Spence Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Won't Be Fighting Spence Next

If y'all think Porter and Spence is next, get ready to be disappointed.

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
    If y'all think Porter and Spence is next, get ready to be disappointed.
    Porter pretty much said this already

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Porter pretty much said this already
      I know and Thurman said it 10 minutes before the Porter.Garcia fight.

Pretty sure we'll be seeing a Thurman rematch before Spence gets a shot.

Comment

Spence should move up and fight Hurd if he wants to get a big fight now. Or wait around fighting no challenges. Its his choice. I think the crawford fight and Porter should happen this or next year

Comment

nobody wants to see a porter berto rematch..at least have porter fight ugas before spence.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Spence should move up and fight Hurd if he wants to get a big fight now. Or wait around fighting no challenges. Its his choice. I think the crawford fight and Porter should happen this or next year
            Why move up? He can do what GGG did and wait on the other top fighters to fight him. People were ok with GGG not moving up and defending him for not fighting Ward or Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Why move up? He can do what GGG did and wait on the other top fighters to fight him. People were ok with GGG not moving up and defending him for not fighting Ward or Froch.
              I said he can wait...its his choice. Spence is not GGG. He can make his own decisions. But he is a big welter and will probably move to 154 anyway, Golovkin was/is not a big middleweight. 160 was his true division

Comment

Working...
              X