Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka's Appeal is Rejected, Doping Ban is Upheld By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka's Appeal is Rejected, Doping Ban is Upheld By Judge

Tony Yoka's appeal against a one-year ban for doping violations was rejected on Tuesday, denting his hopes of winning a world title. The 26-year-old followed in the footsteps of British star Anthony Joshua by winning the Olympic super heavyweight title two years ago in Rio de Janeiro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cheating piece of ****e. and hand joyce that gold medal back you robbed from him whilst youre at it.

Comment

Lol @ people being salty over joyce losing to Yoka.

This ban is only in France, right? While I think the ban is appropriate because he blew off his tests, I can't see it harming him all that much. I know he had a contact but how much boxing money could there possibly be in France?

Comment

Yoka was only interested in Canal+ signing fee. He thinks like a public official and believes he is great star with a superstar coach. But has no heart.

Comment

So he never tested positive but avoided the tests three different times by not disclosing his location??? It seems shady that he dodged the tests but at least he didn't test positive?? Lol ��

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
            Yoka was only interested in Canal+ signing fee. He thinks like a public official and believes he is great star with a superstar coach. But has no heart.
            What makes you think he has no heart? He's a good boxer and I think he has a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              So he never tested positive but avoided the tests three different times by not disclosing his location??? It seems shady that he dodged the tests but at least he didn't test positive?? Lol ��
              It's not uncommon. Lenroy Thompson did the same thing and was disqualified from the Olympics.... rather than test positive he just sat out, changed his name to "Cam Awesome," and tried again four years later.

Comment

France is strict, I think he will fight abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lol @ people being salty over joyce losing to Yoka.

This ban is only in France, right? While I think the ban is appropriate because he blew off his tests, I can't see it harming him all that much. I know he had a contact but how much boxing money could there possibly be in France?
                  Cynical point of view here... but his interest in fighting in France may simply be because he can avoid tests by not being in the country? If he were to fight in the US where he is based then there is no way he could avoid being tested and that appears to be what he is attempting...

Comment

Allen was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X