Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good idea for GGG to step on the gas early in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a good idea for GGG to step on the gas early in the rematch?

Triple Gee should not exert power shots in the rematch. Perhaps the reason why Triple Gee controlled proximity was to stall the fight with just jabs and conserve his power. When Triple Gee pressed his power shots in other opposition he gassed out, mainly against easy opposition. There’s maybe a reason why Triple Gee fought that way to simply not gas out.

Yup, he let everyone down by fighting like coward in the first fight so hopefully in teh reamtch he will throw something other than just flicker a "please stay away from me" jab.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Yup, he let everyone down by fighting like coward in the first fight so hopefully in teh reamtch he will throw something other than just flicker a "please stay away from me" jab.
      More importantly, what will happen to the phrase “Mexican Style” for K2 goal setting?

Comment

I really think the magnitude of the fight for to him in the first fight. I fully expect him to be more confident and comfortable this time

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          I really think the magnitude of the fight for to him in the first fight. I fully expect him to be more confident and comfortable this time
          Possibly. Maybe Floyd feels a bit jealous that this fight could yield some good PPV’s along with an amazing rematch that the third PPV could do even better.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Fought like a coward?????? What the fuc are you talking about GGG hater? GGG threw 200 more punches than Canelo and GGG was the one going forward the whole fight while Canelo went backward much of the fight. I don't label Canelo a coward for this but some do. For you to call GGG a coward when was the attacker the whole fight is just hate filled stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
              Possibly. Maybe Floyd feels a bit jealous that this fight could yield some good PPV’s along with an amazing rematch that the third PPV could do even better.
              Lol where does floy d come into this?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Lol where does floy d come into this?
                Because it is said that Money May will fight in May. Combat sports extravaganza

Comment

If he goes hard after Canelo, he might fall face first with the help of vicious uppercuts. But, again, that's his only chance to win. He can't box with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Fought like a coward?????? What the fuc are you talking about GGG hater? GGG threw 200 more punches than Canelo and GGG was the one going forward the whole fight while Canelo went backward much of the fight. I don't label Canelo a coward for this but some do. For you to call GGG a coward when was the attacker the whole fight is just hate filled stupidity.
                    200 more punches? Bummelo got slick Defense?

Comment

Working...
                    X