Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach To Lomachenko! YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP, STOP BEATING LIL GUYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    The disrespect from Loma team specifically Arum will come back to bite them in the end. Whoever is running his account is doing a lot of trolling. Arum saying he’s better than Pacquiao, Ali and Floyd is a joke.
    Yea and guys like you are eating all that **** up.

What are you on about, "bite them in the end"? How exactly?

They are taking a page out of Floyd's book, or what everyone is doing for that mater.

Say controversial things, get people talking, get people to tune in.

Does anyone actually believe he is better than all of those? He's not even half way into his career ffs....Personally he has not been tested so how can anyone say he is all that? He was tested in a dirty fight against 'Salido doe' and look what that did...Got him fighting dirty a little, giving a few shots on the nutsack and behind the head here and there when guys **** with him.

They are stirring **** up and half this forum even eats it up...so it's working.

Lets look at facts.

1) Loma is gaining a lot of fans, how many youtube "Matrix" videos out there?

2) Loma is gaining a lot of haters...man has less than a dozen fights and people are already telling him to move yet another weight division (many saying even two) up...Now the man fights the first guy who was actually smaller than him and saying **** like "stop fighting little guys" lol

If you ask me that is a formula for success.

You know when Loma wouldn't make money? If everyone collectively just came out and said "Yea, this kid is a prodigy, in a year or two the undisputed p4p" Then no one would care to witness the obvious.

But, because he's now has a solid hater base (again always a good thing) the guy might actually pull in some good PPVs state side.

So hate on Bob all you want (I hate Bob, I just recognize when he does good business) but everything done so far is working.
    Last edited by Banderivets; 12-21-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Lomachenko vs Pacquiao, lets do this

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Rigo refused to fight Loma at 126. It's Loma's fault.

Rigo calls out Loma at 130. People call Loma a coward for not immediately accepting the fight. Loma takes the fight and gets called a bully by the people who predicted Rigo would win.

Loma calls out Davis, who's in his weight class, and gets called a coward for not immediately moving up to 135 or 140 to take on the best fighters in those divisions.

I'm not making this stuff up.
        Wait, Rigo wanted a catchweight both times he wanted the fight. 1st time they didn't want to meet Rigo or pay him the 2nd time loma's manager told loma to move to 130 or no fight.

I haven't really heard anyone say loma is a coward but they do want him to prove more cuz bob, espn & the fans keep raising the bar for loma like fat rafael saying loma would give Floyd trouble at 130 when Floyd was at 130. Now that's where the whole stuff with Floyd started then Bud came out & said to stop the dumb talk cuz Floyd was a beast & to put respect on Floyd's name.

I would like to see Tank/loma go at it at 130 or 135 also Garcia/loma at 135. loma has 3 solid attributes. Speed, angles & being a southpaw helps.

Comment

As soon as I read the thread title I knew you started it. Trash and hate on Loma all you want. He is still number 1 on most PFP lists. Mikey is a good fighter but almost everybody rates Loma much higher pfp than Mikey and that drives you crazy. You said before they fought that Rigo would kill Loma. It didn't go that way so now you are a cry baby about it.You cry about Loma fighting Rigo from 8 pounds below and at the same time insist Loma go up 5 pounds to fight Mikey. You are a hypocrite and an annoying hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Rigo refused to fight Loma at 126. It's Loma's fault.

Rigo calls out Loma at 130. People call Loma a coward for not immediately accepting the fight. Loma takes the fight and gets called a bully by the people who predicted Rigo would win.

Loma calls out Davis, who's in his weight class, and gets called a coward for not immediately moving up to 135 or 140 to take on the best fighters in those divisions.

I'm not making this stuff up.
            Just replace Loma with Floyd and you have the last 10 years of NSB. Looks to me like NSB is just being NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              This will cause some bizarro world reaction from the Pacquiao fans that jumped on the Lomachenko/Golovkin bandwagon.
              why would it? its roach saying it not pac. mofos aint a fan of roach but a fan of pac!! so why would this cause anything? LOL.

Comment

Vasyl “Hryvnia” Lomachenko getting haters mad daily. “Fight Rigo” they said.

He whips him and now all of a sudden “stop fighting smaller guys”. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                  Now the man fights the first guy who was actually smaller than him and saying **** like "stop fighting little guys" lol
                  Not his first. Russel was way smaller. They look like there is two weight classes between them. Looks like a pattern.

Looks about as small as Rigondeaux was:

I've been saying it and will say it again, Lomo is feasting on smaller guys at those weights. The Amateur record isn't as sterling now is it. He's really a 140 fighter, 135 the smallest.

Crawford looks like he's Lomo's size. Why not make that fight?

Manny would obliterate Lomo even at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Just replace Loma with Floyd and you have the last 10 years of NSB. Looks to me like NSB is just being NSB.
                    As a Floyd fan myself, I used to find it frustrating. Now that Floyd is retired, NSB needs new fighters to scrutinize. Loma and Wilder seem to be on the top of the list these days.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Not his first. Russel was way smaller. They look like there is two weight classes between them. Looks like a pattern.

Looks about as small as Rigondeaux was:

I've been saying it and will say it again, Lomo is feasting on smaller guys at those weights. The Amateur record isn't as sterling now is it. He's really a 140 fighter, 135 the smallest.

Crawford looks like he's Lomo's size. Why not make that fight?

Manny would obliterate Lomo even at his age.

LOL No one was saying anything about Russell's size until now. What they weigh in at? Thats right, did Russell move up? Thats right.

Why Crawford doe? Skip Mikey and straight for Crawford? You sound like a Floyd hater. Hey why not have him fight Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X