No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor vs Tyron Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by have_not View Post
    Weight matters as you say but mcgregor is not a ordinary fighter. if this fight would be announced mcgregor will have a plan for going up in weight for best results and a gameplan.

As Jon Jones Said conor can win especially with tyrons overhand right obsession. Mcgregor can land that left from everywhere and he got massive power in that left with very good timing, distance control and counters. Remeber woodley has been KO before and dominated by macdonald. He don't wanna be with his back against the cage against conor.

Conor has just as tough oppenent in the light weight div with undefeated khabib, same thing there with khabib taking him down he would loose and good chance conor would tko them if he keeps it standing.
    Mcgregor will take time because wife is pregnant. Also ufc will have to negotiate with him since he demands shares in ufc.
    As he Said years ago, he will beat the p4p nr 1 fighter with a first round KO, then he will be beat the lw champion to become two weight champion, break ppv record and have ownership og ufc. Most laughed at him but he seem close to all of it
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXOcfqeODc8

Yes, the fight is definitely winnable for Conor... He surprised me with how well he hung with Diaz in the clinch, even reversing it on Diaz at times, and outmuscling and out-techniquing him... And Diaz is probably a better grappler than Woodley (standing up).

I also think that Khabib is just as risky of an opponent as Woodley... So with the chance to be an unheard of three-division champion in MMA, I would definitely go for a shot at Woodley, rather than take on Khabib... It's the same risk, but one carries a much greater reward.

If McGregor beats Woodley... He's definitely the GOAT

Comment

Would be a dumb fight. Conor's delusional if he thinks he can handle "all the weights" just cause he fought Diaz. He would get rag dolled

Comment

it depends, but it depends on woodley which is why i would give him the edge.

if he tries to stand with conor for whatever reason he will get knocked out, regardless of size. the difference in striking ability is far more vast than the difference in size. but the same applies to the grappling in woodley favor, so if he uses his wrestling he would take conor out.

its not just the size, woodley is a better athlete and a better technical wrestler than anyone conor ever faced. if he gets a hold of him, conor would get manhandled.

that said, conor as he often says loves fighting the stocky wrestler type and might catch him on the feet anyways. but i would still favor woodley if the right gameplan was in place. woodley may be another stocky wrestler with an overhand, but he is the best one in the sport and weightclasses exist for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Woodley is pretty ****, I'd bet that Connor would KO him despite the weight difference.
          I can see that happening if Woodley thinks he could walk all over Conor and doesn't respect him.

He'd get surprised quick.

Comment

5 dimes odds for Conor's potential next fights.

Conor vs Aldo II (145lbs), Conor -205, Aldo +165
            Conor vs Nate III (155lbs), Conor -250, Nate +190
            Conor vs Khabib (155lbs), Conor -115, Khabib -115
            Conor vs Woodley (170lbs), Conor +125, Woodley -155

Comment

I am a McGregor fan but the Tyron looks so big and cut. McGregor can win by KO only and his timing and accurancy should be at 95-100%, otherwise some TYRON bombs will knock him down soon or later ..

But I would like to see something that fight, if it is possible to happen ..

Comment

Woodley would snap him clean in half.

Comment

How big is Tyron against Conor?

Comment

seems all bad for conor but that's what i thought about when manny fought odlh .... is conor manny elite fighter type level? if so, then yeah, he can maybe do it.

you'd have to think that conor would come in as the under dog and if so, then you're forced to put down money.

Comment

Mcgregor is the best Fighter he will win easily

Comment

Working...
                      X