No announcement yet.

Prop 19 - Legalize Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop 19 - Legalize Marijuana

Are you guys against it or not? and why?... Theres gonna be a vote on it on Nov 2 and if it gets enough votes whats gonna happen?

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    Are you guys against it or not? and why?... Theres gonna be a vote on it on Nov 2 and if it gets enough votes whats gonna happen?
    Legalize it already.. at least that would take the criminal element out.. Doesnt matter much to me anyway.. I dont smoke.. does nothing for me.. My drug is sweet sweet alcohol.. Oh captain morgan.. How i love thee..

Comment

its funny alot of non-weed smokers want it legalized....

Comment

Don't smoke my self so I don't really care......but if it's gonna help Cali get out of this **** hole of a state budget we are in im for it.........only thing is....I don't know that it will.......so that would only leave us with even MORE pot heads.......don't know if im in on that ........some of YOU fukers get on my nerves with that ****......hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Don't smoke my self so I don't really care......but if it's gonna help Cali get out of this **** hole of a state budget we are in im for it.........only thing is....I don't know that it will.......so that would only leave us with even MORE pot heads.......don't know if im in on that ........some of YOU fukers get on my nerves with that ****......hahahah
          i used to smoke that shi* when i was 13-15 all day lol but i stopped and recently just started smoking it again, i forgot how good it feels and harmless it is so why not

Comment

i used to smoke that shi* when i was 13-15 all day lol but i stopped and recently just started smoking it again, i forgot how good it feels and harmless it is so why not
            Hell yeah homie, I love smoking a bowl right before im about too watch a good fight.

Comment

Against it....I don't want a bunch of potheads running around our neighborhoods and communities.

Marijuana has affected a very close person to me in a very negative way. If it becomes legal that person will definitely never find the way out....plus I would never want my daughters to grow up in a place where it's ok to consume drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                plus I would never want my daughters to grow up in a place where it's ok to consume drugs.
                Umm.. in case your didnt notice cigs and alcohol are still around so shes forced regardless to grow up where drugs are ok to be consumed.

I'm not knocking you for your view, its fine and you had a personal element to it. But please dont be like these other idiots that blindly forget that dangerous prescription pills cigs, cigars, alcohol, theres plenty out their thats not illegal but thats still more dangerous than weed.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                  Against it....I don't want a bunch of potheads running around our neighborhoods and communities.

Marijuana has affected a very close person to me in a very negative way. If it becomes legal that person will definitely never find the way out....plus I would never want my daughters to grow up in a place where it's ok to consume drugs.
                  You do realize that when Alcohol was prohibited, there were the same problems. I don't smoke it anymore but I think it would help those states who want legalize it. Legalize it, regulate it and tax the **** out of it just like tobacco. Weed isn't really that bad, I don't see how it affects someone that bad, unless it becomes the first step into taking harder drugs in which case it's the person's fault. When I did smoke it I never had the urge to try other drugs.

Comment

Alcohol is legal, why not marihuana???

Comment

Working...
                    X