Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost did...I was on a flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles Angeles some prisoner released a bunch of snakes on the plane thank God there was this FBI agent Nelville Flynn that helped us get thru this slithery threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I was fascinated with snakes growing up and I'm pretty sure I got bit a handful of times by non-venomous snakes when I was a kid

My ex-girlfriend also bit me once (true story), does this count
      How did that feel?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        how do you get chased by a snake??? if this ever happens to me im stomping on that mofo.
        You havent met a Mamba. It can lift it's head 2m into the air just to locate you and then it's on. You run away while it's behind and remember it's probably faster than most men.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Nah but this mid in my platoon got bit with some poisonous snake in boot camp lol.

It's native to south Carolina I think.

Did he live to tell the tale?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            You havent met a Mamba. It can lift it's head 2m into the air just to locate you and then it's on. You run away while it's behind and remember it's probably faster than most men.
            lol.. been chased by dogs and stuff but a snake??? i would love to see this. unless its in the middle of the jungle, im not sweating it. if a snake is chasing after me out in the open... you know rocks, bottles, etc. is being thrown at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Did he live to tell the tale?
              Well he had to be hospitalized lol.

Never saw him again but I assume so.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                lol.. been chased by dogs and stuff but a snake??? i would love to see this. unless its in the middle of the jungle, im not sweating it. if a snake is chasing after me out in the open... you know rocks, bottles, etc. is being thrown at it.
                https://youtu.be/HHt0ZiaSXo4

Sorry I can't embed as I am on the phone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X