Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora expects to agree heavyweight rematch with Dillian Whyte this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora expects to agree heavyweight rematch with Dillian Whyte this week!

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...oney-man-whyte

Dereck Chisora has branded himself as the 'Money Man' and is confident he can agree a heavyweight rematch with Dillian Whyte this week.

The British rivals are expected to resume negotiations over a second fight on December 22, but Luis Ortiz has also put himself forward as an alternative opponent, with the WBC welcoming this bout.

Dillian ducked Ortiz, and Wilder as a result.

but I'm happy Chisora got his second chance.

Comment

Eddie said its 50/50 either Ortiz or Chisora. Both good fights but I'd rather see Ortiz. Heard Ortiz was offiically signed but seems not. Monday we will get an announcement.

Comment

good fight, the first match was sensational.

Comment

It will be hilarious if Whyte takes this after calling out Ortiz. Would be one of the biggest bytch moves ever. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

No offence to chisora but i really would prefer the Ortiz fight, I know his fight with Whyte was amazing and i think the fight was close and could have gone either way but i would rather Whyte/Ortiz happens than the Chisora fight. Can they even put a rematch on PPV? Where is chisora getting £5m from that he wanted to use to pay Whyte?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              No offence to chisora but i really would prefer the Ortiz fight, I know his fight with Whyte was amazing and i think the fight was close and could have gone either way but i would rather Whyte/Ortiz happens than the Chisora fight. Can they even put a rematch on PPV? Where is chisora getting £5m from that he wanted to use to pay Whyte?

Chisora talks ****, that 5mill was never an option, he was just talking for the cameras. I would prefer Whyte v Ortiz too, but I understand completely why Whyte/Chisora gets made instead.

They both make more from this fight than against anyone else right now, even Chisora by accepting 25% or whatever it is.

It's an in demand fight after the first was so close and entertaining. It doesn't strengthen Whytes record much but he has had zero amateur fights compared with Ortiz and has been on record saying he wants more 'winnable' fights to improve his skills before his title shot comes.

If he fights Chisora he knows what he has to do. If he fights Ortiz he is stepping into the unknown against a guy who is 'the most skilled fighter in the division with 350+ amateur fights' for less money. Not that smart and people would still find a way to discredit him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                Dillian ducked Ortiz, and Wilder as a result.

but I'm happy Chisora got his second chance.
                wilder ducked whyte, and joshua as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It will be hilarious if Whyte takes this after calling out Ortiz. Would be one of the biggest bytch moves ever. But I wouldn't be surprised.
                  A bytch move? If I'm Whyte, and it's a choice between those 2, when the ppv buys directly affect my pocket, I'm picking Chisora 100% of the time. I bet he's glad you're not advising him.

Ortiz is no doubt the better fight, hopefully Chisora prices himself out so we can see it. But I certainly wouldn't question Whyte's desire. I think he genuinely wants to fight the best, he's fearless, but he isn't dumb, and the people advising him aren't either

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    A bytch move? If I'm Whyte, and it's a choice between those 2, when the ppv buys directly affect my pocket, I'm picking Chisora 100% of the time. I bet he's glad you're not advising him.

Ortiz is no doubt the better fight, hopefully Chisora prices himself out so we can see it. But I certainly wouldn't question Whyte's desire. I think he genuinely wants to fight the best, he's fearless, but he isn't dumb, and the people advising him aren't either
                    he would advise him to take the lower paid fight so he can appease some americans on an internet boxing forum lmao

id prefer the ortiz fight but if the chisora fight is there and it would pay way more that to call it one of the biggest bytch moves ever says a lot about where redfox is coming from

Comment

Working...
                    X