No announcement yet.

Share a little about yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
    Takes a lot of mental strength to live solitary and basic which I guess the van is. I take my hat off to you Boston. Lots of people would have folded after 2 divorces and change of living standards.
    I get by the best I can. I park next to the Charles river where there’s a hotel nearby and connect to the guest wifi so my internet is super quick. But I have to piss and sh..it in a bucket so there’s a trade off

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
      I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself with a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I get by the best I can. I park next to the Charles river where there’s a hotel nearby and connect to the guest wifi so my internet is super quick. But I have to piss and sh..it in a bucket so there’s a trade off
        Yeah its not all bad. You are making the best of a difficult situation fair play to you man.

I havent been in exactly the same circumstances but I can relate to and appreciate the struggle. Im a lone ranger grew up in fosterhomes no contact with parents even too this day, always been a solitary charecter.

My own life experience has been the most helpful educator in my life not parents or school etc.

Comment

I work in electrical engineering and enjoy goofing around on internet forums.

Comment

I kicked Chuck Norris' ass back in 1979. Broke his jaw. True story. It's on youtube.

Comment

I am stoned

Comment

I coach kids sports.

Comment

my names Juanito Esparza but everybody calls my Number Juan, I slamg tacos and chorizo on tha low, there is a good chance your lady has tasted my meats

Comment

i like to masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Larry bro, clues in the title I said info about yourself not myself lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X