Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Made a Huge Offer To Davis, His Promoter Declined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    you can mirror or HDMI cable it straight to your t.v you know...it's 2018 lol
    Or you could just turn on your tv if it was on a normal channel, which is something everyone would evidently prefer

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Hearn just turned down the biggest guarantee in HW boxing history. You think fighters don’t notice that? He’s supposed to be making the biggest fights in the world not turning the down. And he hasn’t done anything for Jacobs career either. He can’t even make Khan Brook and their both signed with him. But Tank is supposed to leave Showtime? Lol get serious.
      He’s having a laugh with all this nonsense he’s coming out with, I agree

Comment

Tank Davis is all Mayweather Promotions has. They have a very thin roster, so of course they're not going to give up his promotional rights.

Comment

Hearn doesn't say just Davis, he says Davis and Floyd. If he could offer enough, sure. I'm sure Floyd is open to that and Davis wants Farmer.

Let's go!

Comment

Eddie is going to end up offering Wilder big money if nobody is going to sign onto his ****ty platform.

Comment

starting to think this site is influenced by DAZN somehow BigPoppaPump. for example, not 1 story about the 80million offer by wilder and his team which joshua declined.

Comment

Tevin the boss, Gervonta the beggar.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                  It seems hardly no one wants to join with Hearn. The only true valuable name he has is Joshua. Hearn’s ego was so big thinking he could get a lot of big names to this bs DAZN app but it hasn’t been working in his favor at all so far. I’d prefer to watch fights on HBO, ESPN, or Showtime.
                  Really surprised you guys would prefer to pay ppv prices than $9.99 a month! Doesn't make any sense to you all.

He's growing slowly and surely, let's review in a years time and see how he has progressed? Starting from nothing you wouldn't expect him to be level with some others within only 12 months - in my view he hasn't had a bad start but does need a couple of stellar signings. The WBSS is a real coup and wish we had that in the U.K.

I'm interested to see if the inclusion on DAZN increases any popularity in the other countries too as i am assuming they will be shown exclusively within the other countries with DAZN apps too?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                    I agree. Streaming is the future but not anytime soon for Boxing. I think people would rather watch boxing on a big screen TV in HD than on a smartphone or iPad.
                    You can stream DAZN on a TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                      The WBSS is a real coup and wish we had that in the U.K.
                      We do. The majority of it was free on itv

Comment

Working...
                      X