Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    U got a link to that classic ?
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=211846

Comment

2007 in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay reborn View Post
        I was shocked to see you still post here. Some itch got me onto BS the other night, and I assumed that none of the old crew are still here. I do read the articles - if you can call them that - and the names in the comments are never familiar. But in the lounges apparently you have Boston, Clegg, BattlingNelson, and maybe even Laddie? Maybe Hoff can be tracked down. I’ve remembered his real name
        I'd given it up and just used to look in once or twice a month when a fight was on. It's not the same without the old crowd... but I've started logging back in since you're here.

In this world of alts I'm still pretty convinced it's you... if only you could act like a pretentious raving faggot, that would clinch it.

As for Wlad, at least he went out with an exciting fight against Joshua... something absent from the rest of his career. (Though sickening that he was behind on points in the UK... I had him ahead in that fight).

Comment

Original account from 1674.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            2007 in the house.
            What's up stranger

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay reborn View Post
              Nope. Annie’s parodies were better anyway. But everyone will admit that ‘the crackhead professor’ has real potential as a title.
              i wanted to read it, all those stories about underage hookers and drugs made you sound like a real life humbert humbert

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

In this world of alts I'm still pretty convinced it's you... if only you could act like a pretentious raving faggot, that would clinch it.
                ).
                Give me a few threads I believe I can pull it off

Comment

Still on my original account, pop in from time to time! Though that might be changing, watch this space!

Comment

Haha thanks il check this out

Comment

Originally posted by -CANE- View Post
                      Still on my original account, pop in from time to time! Though that might be changing, watch this space!
                      you're going to stop popping in from time to time?

Comment

Working...
                      X