Eddie Hearn Offers Wilder $12.5M flat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Another deluded yank, you people need to realise nobody cares about this fight in US. What a stupid nuthugger you are
      You ignorant mutton eater. Do you really think team Joshua will fight in Wembley for less money? If you do, you’re dumber than you appear and that’s saying a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        But they already said they'll do it in the UK so your point is moot.

It definitely won't be ppv in america if the fight is staged in the UK.
        So you think team Joshua will pass on Vegas for less money at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I guarantee WHEN Wilder loses at any point his fanbase will certainly be effected .

And this is bc he has no REAL fanbase , no one was even mentioning him until Joshua grabbed a belt in 2016 . lol

MOST of his fans are agenda driven ( we both know why ...lol ) ...

At the end of the day i know myself that i predicted Joshua back in his 10th fight to go undefeated for 10 years . But hey what do i know ? lol

Why ? Because after JUST one minute looking at him against i believe Sprott ?? I saw a great STYLE and talent .

I bring this up bc STYLE is why he has the fanbase . That is clean technical counter puncher who methodically breaks opposition down .

Wilder too the average fan is not so easy to watch bc its herky jerky style ....i almost view it as Karate point fighting until he lowers the boom ...you know that hard thrust shot when an opening appears . lol

I believe an AJ loss wont actually matter bc he has the true fan following .

Wilder ? Cant say he does and comments like M.Tyson fought bums etc ..along with his annoying majority of fans needs to be taken down a notch and i have LITTLE doubt Joshua does it .

Of course Wilder NEEDS to actually WANT the fight and thats where we agree on ...

Does he REALLY ?
          Fan bases come about for different reasons. The thing about a lot of fans in the world like England and Mexico have a lot more comprehension of the game. Wilder's appeal is in his excitement, like Gatti. But the technical aspects can be appreciated by many who make an effort to follow the sport and not a big name. Joshua has that skill and following.

Wilder needs this fight more, AJ does have a solid foundation at this point in the game. beating Klitsko counts for a lot because Klitsko passed the torch to many of his fans and because Joshua has been showing more talent as he get better. To be fair Wilder has also, but... learning to use a jab and set up a punch now and then is not a gigantic learning curve!

I would just say that Wilder like any fighter has a certain obligation to follow orders. The people that don't want this fight may well be people who advise him and are not confidant in him. Then again would you be confident in his ability to take out Joshua? Lets face it...the people who watch this stuff and know what to look for can sit down and write a list showing what each man can do and cannot do in the ring. Vegas odds are no mystery.

Comment

• If by their own admission they are offering 31.25% on a conservative # that is low ball. That said I think Wilder should take it. A win or even a good showing brings it more and at the end of the day sooner or later he has to take the risk.

I understand their reluctance as a loss leaves a lot of $ on the table.

Comment

• https://www.RING(TV).com/532936-hear...ua-take-leave/

Remove parentheses.

Comment

• Why is it that you have more people saying that it's a lowball offer? Joshua fans chime in. Why is it a lowball offer? We already know why you think Wilder should take the fight. Why is it that so many posters here think that it is a lowball offer-real talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Fan bases come about for different reasons. The thing about a lot of fans in the world like England and Mexico have a lot more comprehension of the game. Wilder's appeal is in his excitement, like Gatti. But the technical aspects can be appreciated by many who make an effort to follow the sport and not a big name. Joshua has that skill and following.

Wilder needs this fight more, AJ does have a solid foundation at this point in the game. beating Klitsko counts for a lot because Klitsko passed the torch to many of his fans and because Joshua has been showing more talent as he get better. To be fair Wilder has also, but... learning to use a jab and set up a punch now and then is not a gigantic learning curve!

I would just say that Wilder like any fighter has a certain obligation to follow orders. The people that don't want this fight may well be people who advise him and are not confidant in him. Then again would you be confident in his ability to take out Joshua? Lets face it...the people who watch this stuff and know what to look for can sit down and write a list showing what each man can do and cannot do in the ring. Vegas odds are no mystery.
                  The torch hasn't been passed to Joshua. We are trying to find out who the best hvw is and we keep having to read **** from nobody knows Wilder to Wilder should accept a flat fee.

Joshua's technical skill...what is it? They say its this and that but we haven't seen anything in two fights but two boring ass wins. Wins that are not even in style just size.

His last two performances have been two boring ass fights say the fans. Now don't get me wrong, winning is winning, and that's all that counts but the Wlad fight fooled a lot of fight fans into thinking that this is what we will get from Joshua from here on out. I knew that this wasn't going to be the case. He is stiff and doesn't have that kind of style. When you fight a 41 year old man you can showcase your arsenal.

Wilder has an obligation to follow orders-from who?

And for the love of God, why would you think that Wilder doesn't want the fight? For the love of God why? Lmao. His people want the fight but they won't accept a flat fee sorry. No fighter should when you have a name that can help generate revenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    Based on what Wilder has been paid previously, he should accept it.
                    Why would he accept it when he knows Hearn will make a better offer?

Comment

• Offering an opponent a flat fee in a huge fight like this is basically saying " I dont want to fight you, atleast not right now. "

Mayweather did it with Pac and eventually gave Pac a split, Canelo did the same to GGG.

It's no different here. All the ****ing financial experts can **** off. Accepting a flat fee for a fight of this magnitude is ****ing moronic even if it's triple your highest payday.

People who defend Hearn/Joshua in this are ****ing stupid idiots

Can you imagine how pac would have felt if he accepted that flat fee of $40 mill Floyd offered and the fight generating Hundreds of millions? Lol

Hearn is wants to milk Joshua some more. Thats all there is to this

Comment

Working...
                      X