No announcement yet.

How has the internet shaped your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has the internet shaped your life

Ive heard people say they would be nothing without the internet.

Ive also heard people say they wouldnt have as much confidence without internet and social media .

What was your life like without the internet
    And smart phones ?

i never use it. waste of time.

Comment

It's made it easier to look something I don't know up. Also upped my boxing collection due to downloads. That's pretty much it since I don't use any social media sites like facebook or anything

Comment

Not sure about my life but my right forearm has really bulked up ever since I learned how to use the internet property.

Comment

gave me access to so much information that helped me get informed about topics I wanted to be. Also makes keeping in touch with family that otherwise would be hard too irl. Also opened up business opportunities right now I have a few passive income streams from online dealings talking an extra 80-100K a year off online alone (plan to double in the next year). I always looked at the internet as a way to progress and come up, from back in the days when I used to sale bootleg movies etc to even now that I run a offline and online companies. So basically without the internet Ill be behind a few years in my progression im sure. Although I recently got into IG and it has been distracting me lol.

Comment

i dont need **** mags anymore?

Comment

I wear diapers now, I'll never miss another spicy meme because I was in the bathroom

Comment

i can order pizza without having to talk to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i can order pizza without having to talk to anyone
                  Yeah this was a big one for me.

No more talking to a silly minority on the phone trying to understand my order.

Comment

Working...
                  X