Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Case For Why Conor Hits Harder Than Expected...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
    He hit Nate with everything he had, Nate kept coming on and made him quit in the first fight plus he wasn't using 10oz gloves, so no, he doesn't even have a puncher's chance
    he whent from 145 to 170 to fight nate
    Dont kid yourself...im a fan of both
    But how many boxers go from 145 to 170 just to fight not once but twice

Comment

A Case For Why Conor Hits Harder Than Expected...
      Because he's your absolute last hope for Floyd losing....PS, you're seriously deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        he whent from 145 to 170 to fight nate
        Dont kid yourself...im a fan of both
        But how many boxers go from 145 to 170 just to fight not once but twice
        Does Nate fight at 170 on the regular?

Comment

Lets me put it to you like this...lets say you are in the D league and average 30 points a game and the best player in D league...if you get to the NBA you would at best be a role player....THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS **** MAN

Comment

Kimbo was sleeping people left and right in the streets..soon as he fought his first guy with experience he fell out from exhaustion and his team jumped in

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              he will hit Floyd. I can guarantee you that.

he has pretty good timing. that left cross on aldo was quick with great timing.
              Aldo aint Mayweather..hell he aint even Maidana or Berto..they got yall

Comment

His punches are still KD's. regardless.

If Floyd catches 1 clean in the first 3, his old ass is going down.
                based on what??? he took Mannys,mosleys,cottos etc best shots and didnt drop

Comment

he will hit Floyd. I can guarantee you that.

he has pretty good timing. that left cross on aldo was quick with great timing.
                  He will hit Floyd cleanly, yes, but it won't be a flush power shot. Those power shots will be avoided, dodged, deflected, and land glancing at best.

Just my opinion though

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Lets me put it to you like this...lets say you are in the D league and average 30 points a game and the best player in D league...if you get to the NBA you would at best be a role player....THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS **** MAN
                    bad analogy. is there a shot you can throw in bball that win you the game even if you're down 90-0?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      based on what??? he took Mannys,mosleys,cottos etc best shots and didnt drop
                      none of those guys have as much natural punching power as Conor in the first 3 rounds. show me their KO % in the first 3 rounds.

none of those guys have COnor's reach either.

Comment

Working...
                      X