Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Rips GGG's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin's best win is still khomitsky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      He refuses to fight GGG and he refuses to give a straight answer to the question when asked. Those are not the actions of a brave or honorable champion. All he has to do is say "Yes, I will honor my championship requirements and accept my mandatory defense after I have had my voluntary." Or "I have no intention of defending against Gennady Golovkin as I have decided that the middleweight division is not where I am best suited and I will vacate the title and return to 154." Giving vague responses and avoiding the real answers is a sign of cowardice. Be a man and admit that you do not belong in this division or be a man and accept the responsibilities of being a MW champion and fight the best in the division. Either will gain my respect. Doing neither will earn him the label of coward.

Cotto will gain more respect by fighting GGG and losing or by vacating the title and dropping to 154 than by ducking him.
      I must repeat this: Given the absurdity of the situation he is into, Cotto isn't seeking to get "respect"... He's only after a huge payday from selling his "lineal belt" to the highest bidder... namely Floyd -- in his dreams, in his fens dreams and in Floyd's fans dreams, a.s.o...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I must repeat this: Given the absurdity of the situation he is into, Cotto isn't seeking to get "respect"... He's only after a huge payday from selling his "lineal belt" to the highest bidder... namely Floyd -- in his dreams, in his fens dreams and in Floyd's fans dreams, a.s.o...
        I understand this completely. I only wish that Cotto's fans did as well. If Cotto is not looking for respect as a champion, I am more than happy not to give him any and to continue watching his fans get their panties in a twist trying to defend him. They should wake up and realize that Cotto has as little respect for his fans as I have for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Floyd fans are dreaming for a Cotto fight? Since when? I think that is only in YOUR dreams.

I do agree that Miguel wants to cash out though. Not just against Floyd, Canelo would do nicely as well. The sad fact for Golovkin fanboys is that GGG doesn't bring anywhere near the same amount of money to the table that they do.

Comment

Working...
          X