• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Who d!ck you sucking?
    Time Warners...with the offer that i got

Comment

interesting responses.

i really want to upgrade to verizon fios but the last time i checked it wasn't available in my area. and i'm not even sure if they offer internet only plans, they probably want u to get TV and phone too.

i don't understand why people spend so mnuch on TV though? if you have cable or DSL with decent speeds you can basically stream anything u want if you know where to look. or just stream on demand stuff and use an HD antenna if you want to watch local channels. and as far as phones, doesn't everyone own a cell phone already? why do u need a house phone?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        100 up/20 down...$45 a mo
        did u mean 100 down 20 up?

that's very impressive man. how did u get this deal, and is it forever or until the promotion runs out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          £17 a month internet (around $25).

And a satellite box that gets me the full package for dindu nuffin a month .
          Sweet deal...I used to have dindu nuffin sat deal years ago...loved it but that deal went dry. In Canada we get ripped off for cable & internet. I stream with with only 15 MBPS (KODI...no cable ) and pay around $60 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            did u mean 100 down 20 up?

that's very impressive man. how did u get this deal, and is it forever or until the promotion runs out?
            Yes, sorry, 100 down 20 up. After moving in to my new apartment, I held off subscribing to any internet providers and I finally received the offer by email

Comment

Working...
            X