Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    TBE is going to sign #48 lmfao

wow hahahaha
    Manny will turn it down. Because if he DID sign, you'd see Pacquiao/Broner shortly thereafter.

Comment

Love how Manny's hurt shoulder forgot to show up during the staredown.

That staredown turned out to be the best part of the whole thing. Jut seeing them face to face.

Well, I'm lying. watching the win and the pac fan meltdowns was the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Didn't he say at the end...

"I wouldn't mind making Pacquiao/Mikey Garcia...that wouldn't be bad".

I think he was saying he might like to promote that...I don't think he said anything about actually fighting.
        That's what he was talking about. I just realized everybody is thinking Floyd is talking about fighting Pacquiao. Bad title and he didn't explain it in the topic. smh

Comment

Because he can help him get BIG MONEY fights, Kahn, Broner are big fights his fans think he can win, but either way TMT/PBC and PAC will make a ton of money. If pac's your fighter he makes money for retirement and his political career, wife's political career, his LEGIT kids and illegitimate ones also, his gambling problem, a Salt Water healing facility, a diving coach (check his diving team), a basketball coach...

Comment

Floyd's promotional company is losing fighters left and right. He is desperate to keep the ship from sinking.

Broner was offered $4M to fight Pac a couple years back and turned it down. It's a fight that could still make money but I doubt Broner wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Because he can help him get BIG MONEY fights, Kahn, Broner are big fights his fans think he can win, but either way TMT/PBC and PAC will make a ton of money. If pac's your fighter he makes money for retirement and his political career, wife's political career, his LEGIT kids and illegitimate ones also, his gambling problem, a Salt Water healing facility, a diving coach (check his diving team), a basketball coach...
              Salt water healing facilty seems like a good business. I'm looking into. Thanks for the idea

Comment

Is Floyd crying? aaah aaaah I'm scared to fight Pacquiao, I'm scared to fight Pacquiao lololololol

Is Floyd choking in his Saliva haha! Mentioning Pacquiao is giving him anxiety disorder lolololol

@ 1:40 aaah aaaah aaaaah!!

This dude is spooked to the core. No worries Floyd. No need for a rematch. No one wants to see you rob the fans of another boring ass huggathon marathon event.

Just remember you said this Floyd. Don't forget.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Is Floyd crying? aaah aaaah I'm scared to fight Pacquiao, I'm scared to fight Pacquiao lololololol

Is Floyd choking in his Saliva haha! Mentioning Pacquiao is giving him anxiety disorder lolololol

This dude is spooked to the core. No worries Floyd. No need for a rematch. No one wants to see you rob the fans of another boring ass huggathon marathon event.

pacquiao still needs the $$ from boxing and his pay is getting lower and lower

Comment

Originally posted by Mimms View Post
                    lol

This is not about Pacquiao, and if you haven't realise Pacquiao is still relevant. Floyd isn't. No one wants to see his boring ass in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X