Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

If floyd wanted to clear the doubts and cement his legacy as the best fighter, why shouldn't he rematch pac?

Is he scared that there's a VADA testing and he can't use IV'S anymore or he knew that a healthy pac will give him a beating?

If you don't like Floyd just say that man, I don't get why people pretend like they're not biased.
    Be honest man, if Floyd beat Pacquiao easily and knocked him out you wouldn't give credit for it.

So why are you even pretending like you would give him credit? It's okay to not like someone to the point of irrationality, i'm like that with Joshua.
    If Joshua gets robbed on the scorecards by Povetkin i'd laugh to the bank. Stop pretending man just be real.

Comment

There were doubts?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        There were doubts?
        Half of the world think that pac won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          If you don't like Floyd just say that man, I don't get why people pretend like they're not biased.
          Be honest man, if Floyd beat Pacquiao easily and knocked him out you wouldn't give credit for it.

So why are you even pretending like you would give him credit? It's okay to not like someone to the point of irrationality, i'm like that with Joshua.
          If Joshua gets robbed on the scorecards by Povetkin i'd laugh to the bank. Stop pretending man just be real.
          Why i wouldn't give floyd a credit if he can beat pac? I will even give floyd a credit if he can man up and fight pac again how much more if he beat pac without IV'S. I will praise and aknowledge him as TBE.

Comment

Pacquiao only won 3 or 4 rounds. Even if you are crossed eyes just like Manny. The right guy won the fight.

Comment

He's retired.
              Let it go.
              Go watch Frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Why i wouldn't give floyd a credit if he can beat pac? I will even give floyd a credit if he can man up and fight pac again how much more if he beat pac without IV'S. I will praise and aknowledge him as TBE.
                I've been lurking this forum for years and I know you don't like Floyd.
                If you think he's a ducker and waited out his opponents and possibly cherry picked, those are valid claims. Why can't you just say you think he's guilty of that and that you don't like him? I don't care if you don't like him, but I don't see why you're pretending why you're some android devoid of emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Pacquiao only won 3 or 4 rounds. Even if you are crossed eyes just like Manny. The right guy won the fight.
                  Yea even Tevin Farmer saw that sht.

Comment

Off course it's obvious.

Floyd didn't win the first one at all. Now having a rematch would mean he won't be able to have USADA corrupt drug agency no more. He can't take Bayless as the Ref. He can't use those corrupt judges to score for him. This time he has to really do it on his own. Off course, he doesn't want that. Floyd will be exposed. That's why he rather take that Fluke win than to rematch a 2 armed healthy Pac with a right hook that has bad intentions written all over it.

Floyd even said himself he owes the fans for that Fluke win.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X