No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Callum Johnson is Done For October 6, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Anybody want to guess where this one will take place, or where you'd like to see it at?
    Under Jose Ramirez again in Fresno on ESPN? Who else can draw for Toprank around that time?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Anybody want to guess where this one will take place, or where you'd like to see it at?
      Think Hearn said the first 2 are New York and LA, then a big one in Vegas. Doubt it headlines a card, be on an undercard to one of his big signings, though without knowing who they are, couldnt guess where this ends up.

Comment

We aint waiting fkin 5 monhs for a weak fight.

Comment

Say goodnight Johnson. You are going to sleep.

Comment

It's an OK fight, but I don't get how this gets 10 subscribers in the States for DAZN outside of a few hardcore fans who like Beterbiev.

Beterbiev sold a few tickets in Canada, but that's over now after his promotional problems. Now he'll headline in the States, where no body knows him, against a guy who has 1) never headlined 2) never fought outside of the UK 3) best win is Buglioni.

FFS, if this is how you plan on building Boxing on DAZN, good luck! This would be, at best, the opening fight of a tripleheader on Showtime, or maybe Boxing After Dark level headliner.

Hoping that they announce a real main event to kick off DAZN with and relegate this trash to the undercard.

Comment

6 October what a joke to wait 3.5 months for this fight ...come on move it forward.
              Last edited by Shane1091; 06-26-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Artur Beterbiev is an accomplish amature, won a world title in twelve pro fights in the great U.S.A ; whilst this local British level scrub Callum Johnson has never even fought outside the UK and shouldn't even be challenging for the IBF : if it wasn't for coward Anthony Yarde and Sergay Kovalev passing on a fight with Beterbiev no way this bum gets to this level.
                I don't get your point, beterbiev is chechnian russian so hes asian. Hes only had 2 fights in US as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
                  5 October why wait so long I've heard both have been training for a while so I was hoping they will fight around mid August.
                  The DAZN thing dont start til Sep 22nd. Assume he didnt want to spend Sky money on it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
                    I don't get your point, beterbiev is chechnian russian so hes asian. Hes only had 2 fights in US as well.
                    You have one post, it was to quote me. I don't like talking to alts, cowardly bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      The DAZN thing dont start til Sep 22nd. Assume he didnt want to spend Sky money on it, lol.
                      Lol makes sense, but imo this isn't Wilder vs AJ where you need time to marinate should have been on sky.

Comment

Working...
                      X