No announcement yet.

Zarokou exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Thanks... I hate jewish ppl... I値l be in Jerusalem with in a year burying my ppl.. I値l post pics... tread lightly.. my life would be so simple and pain lesss...in four months months I値l post up photos of my visit... you do realize two of my cousins are in the IDF...

I値l post my ancestors names... where they are buried... rabbi who consecrated the ground...

You made my day...thank you...

You been video proof... how much proof...

I知 glad you weighed in... you will add credibility to,y lies... so called lies... can you speak or understand Hebrew...
    Are you concerned with wealth?

Comment

His posts just seem very.... schizophrenic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        His posts just seem very.... schizophrenic.
        Exactly. He's a sick individual.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          That's not true. Derranged is a broke bum and the only thing he grinds is dick.
          Quit mentioning my name with this gay burrclap arleady...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Are you concerned with wealth?
            I used to obsessed with it... now all I care about is palestianial pplll... the dream of no more wars kissing you .... if I can ever achieve anything worthy of GOd.

I知 a ****ing idiot...bebits credits... sheckels... I知 a warrior jew. I can稚 couunt money ,,, I知 am not of that class...

I worry about my wife kids... money is meaningless to me ... my wife laughs at my inability to understand bills, money... meaningless things... I知 the lowest class Jew warrior.. my wife saw it in action... a few times... if I die protecting my wife, mother, non combatants.. I知 all smiles...

We got a lot of people who what to explode bombs... I知 the antivirus that... I was born and bred to run and respect God, his creation... no religion... I don稚 care I only care what God thinks... I知 nody nice... I was born big... I知 strong and old. I got 4 kids... I taught them we are Jews... wewill be
            Robably hated, seek the GOD of our people with all your heart soul and mind... seek GOD with all your heart and soul.. . Forgive people who can稚 pay you back, that痴 also a gift from GOD.. be merciful.. as Jews expect no mercy... my God..knows my heart... there is God, y wife and children... . If I got it... I値l give it to my muslim brothers... improbably the number one idiot... GOD promised me and everyone... surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life... for all. Y Muslim brothers... maybe we share a. Common GOD...

I think I知 the only Jew here?
            Llll.

Comment

I saw War Mikey! stacking them dollars the other day.

via GIPHY

Comment

All you Guys need to stop picking on OG. Either he is a master troll or he is having a real life virtual mid life crisis/meltdown.

Just think about if u had I psychopath coming at you will multiple alt accounts at once. OG, be like Daniel in the Old Testament and stare down those hungry lions.

Comment

Lol poor zaroku.

If only he didnt try so hard to be something he's not

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    That's not true. Derranged is a broke bum and the only thing he grinds is dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Exactly. He's a sick individual.
                      Probably... probably... yet who is more believeable...

Hmmmmm. We have been down this road right Sherlock?

Appreciate the love...

Comment

Working...
                      X