No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
    He makin' millions while people hating behind the keyboards... Keep hatin' on em..
    So you dont think only being subject to testing only 2 months out of 12 is suspicious? Just another bumsniffing flowjob. Sig, avatar....yep.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
      Im with Floyd here...to an extent. Yes cleaning up sports is something that I wish could happen, but unless you test 365....just 6-8 weeks dont do much. My buddy who is HUGE, and is on some sort of juice (not sure what) cycles since he competes for body shows, hence passes any tests. Point is that, people who use them know how to cycle them properly to beat systems. So I'm with Floyd in making sports better, but unless its a random 365....cleaning up will NEVER happen.
      Totally agree!!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Totally agree!!
        And it really is that simple. Do that and it just becomes a battle between those making the PED's and those trying to fight them, add more ambiguity into the equation as we have now and VADA/WADA/USADA etc. dont stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Fair or not, the lack of a Pacquiao fight will dog Mayweather the rest of his life. It will be the first thing people talk about when it comes to Floyd.
          The two best pound for pound fighters in the same division and they couldn't make it happen because of some promoter BS.
          Floyd is a HOF, all time great, but IMHO he missed his chance to elevate himself to that rarefied list of the Ali and Leonard type greats by not fighting Pac.
          At this point, are we sure Floyd and Pac are the best two P4P of their era? I mean, as it stands now, I'd have a hard time rating Pac over JMM. And if that's the case, Floyd did fight the P4P #2 of his time. And dismantled and humiliated him to the point that he's still criticized to this day for even taking the fight. I don't really compare fighters from different eras. But if you're so good that you're criticized for fighting the next best of your era because is wasn't even remotely close to being competitive. I'd say it doesn't get any more rarified than that.

Comment

Exactly Floyd, Im with you. Now Pacquiao's hypocritical fans are crying, and have been crying that Marquez was on something when he knocked Pacquiao the **** out. Ain't dat a blip, lmfao!

Comment

I remember my mom hitting me upside my head when I didn't listen to what she was saying and frustrated her when I was younger.

I feel like it took JMM knocking some sense into Manny in the 6th round to get him and his people to finally understand the importance of extra testing. Much props to JMM for taking the old school Hispanics' mom approach against Manny and making him see why Little Floyd wanted testing all along

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                And it really is that simple. Do that and it just becomes a battle between those making the PED's and those trying to fight them, add more ambiguity into the equation as we have now and VADA/WADA/USADA etc. dont stand a chance.
                Exactly. So simple, though some fools think that with this we are accusing Floyd of something. Look how angry they are.

Comment

For all those calling for year round testing in boxing. Its a good concept, but unrealistic and virtually impossible. Boxing doesn't have a uniformed commission. And unlike other sports, its just financially unrealistic to test fighters to that extent. As fans, we mostly only think about top level fighters. But there are thousands, if not millions of active professional boxers. And security isn't full proof if if its not the same for everyone. So to ask someone to fund this level of testing in boxing would cost billions. And its gonna be very hard to find someone, probably tax payers, to invest that type of money. Especially at the lower levels of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I remember my mom hitting me upside my head when I didn't listen to what she was saying and frustrated her when I was younger.

I feel like it took JMM knocking some sense into Manny in the 6th round to get him and his people to finally understand the importance of extra testing. Much props to JMM for taking the old school Hispanics' mom approach against Manny and making him see why Little Floyd wanted testing all along
                    So by your logic, you're saying Marquez used illegal substances.

Comment

I would trust VADA...over USDA & WADA, VADA is an independent institution, while USDA is hired by GBP & or Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X