Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Once I Beat Fury, Fans Must Pressure Joshua To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Did I write anything that was incorrect? If so, point it out.
    Ok I didn’t think I needed to but if you insist the term Champion of England. To my knowledge he does not hold a British belt.Although he did between 2014-2016. The WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO belts are Considered World belts. Just like Wilder is not the Champion of America or Mexico holding the WBC irrespective of your biased opinion. You are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Most of the boxing experts and insiders are blaming AJ for this. Wilder has done almost everything possible outside of getting TOTALLY ripped off. I mean they offered Parker 33% of the split and Wilder zip.
      exactly, but clearly people here are far more knowledgeable

Comment

To be fair if Wilder beats Fury then he does deserve a larger piece of the pie than he did previously.

I really wish Fury would take at least 1 more fight against a solid opponent before Wilder though =\

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          The WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO belts are Considered World belts.
          That's a lie. The IBO isn't considered a world title.

AJ does hold two and one third of the four recognized titles, but if he refuses to fight outside of the UK, refuses to fight the opponent everybody considers the most dangerous fight, refuses to fight for the lineal world heavyweight championship, etc, he's really just the world champion of England.

Nobody wanted to see AJ fight 20 to 1 underdog Povetkin. Everybody wanted to see AJ fight Wilder. AJ refused. Life goes on. Outside of England, Wilder vs. Fury is much bigger around the world than Joshua vs. Povetkin. Wilder vs. Fury will generate a larger gate. Wilder vs. Fury is the much bigger fight everywhere outside of England (and Russia).

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
            as a fellow arsenal fan im hoping the suffering will soon be overwhelmed by the progression under emery but i guess we will have to agree to disagree when it comes to the politics of eddie hearn. As a promoter its his job to make the most money out of joshua but in return its robbing fans of the fights we want to see as is modern day boxing. im not a big fan of either to be honest and heavyweight boxing is a far cry from the days of lennox,tyson and holyfield. As for telling me to do research would u stop pretending to have accurate info that I havent already attained. Your basing this credible info on taking ones word over the other. If you saying that im wrong then fair enough but you are also saying more internal, knowledgeable people than both of us are wrong too as ive seen many boxing pundits and ex heavyweights stating exactly as I am that joshua has avoided the big hitters and clearly holding them to ransom hence why fury and wilder are setting up this showdown to take some of the power away from joshua and hearn. As fans all we should want to see is the big fights and it doesnt take a rocket science to see Hern and Joshua are the spanner in the works
            Oh no even myself I question some of the effeminate antics Hearn and Joshua have done. As fans of both sides I understand all that and I get why both sides are at loggerheads. Maybe we are more to blame but I think Team Wilder maybe not wilder himself didn’t help the situation. No in regards to that who knows. My gripe was just with the Ortiz deal. However I totally agree with you especially as I now know you are an arsenal fan . I will be agreeing with you a lot more from this day forward

Comment

I dont know you sound pretty butt hurt suking on AJ's steroid titt ies and Vagina...
              I'm willing to bet you typed that while wilder was at the back,telli swift better watch out for Wilder's mistresses on boxingscene,they're going full ****** trying to defend him even when he's wrong,I bet u dream about wilder at night..don't worry come April 13th once Joshua's through with wilder,those dreams would turn to nightmares..that's if fatson fury doesn't knock him out first

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                I'm willing to bet you typed that while wilder was at the back,telli swift better watch out for Wilder's mistresses on boxingscene,they're going full ****** trying to defend him even when he's wrong,I bet u dream about wilder at night..don't worry come April 13th once Joshua's through with wilder,those dreams would turn to nightmares..that's if fatson fury doesn't knock him out first
                Im actually rooting for PEDvetkin 1st.

Comment

Oh no even myself I question some of the effeminate antics Hearn and Joshua have done. As fans of both sides I understand all that and I get why both sides are at loggerheads. Maybe we are more to blame but I think Team Wilder maybe not wilder himself didn’t help the situation. No in regards to that who knows. My gripe was just with the Ortiz deal. However I totally agree with you especially as I now know you are an arsenal fan . I will be agreeing with you a lot more from this day forward
                  haha maybe we can start a petition to remove xhaka from the team

Comment

Im actually rooting for PEDvetkin 1st.
                    the Russian wilder ducked in 2016?..don't worry Joshua's gonna take care of him in less than 9 rounds..and I like wilder..I just don't like his fans so much

Comment

Exactly what?? AJ beat up a 40 year old junkie? Ortiz is 39 years old has won nothing both as an amateur and professional who is more of a junkie between the two in your humble opinion? Who between Joshua and Wilder has fought an opponent Twice. I’m not saying this to chastise Wilder because I like him but I question the viewpoint of some of his partisan fans
                      Before you beat up on Ortiz's record maybe you should read up on it. He won 349 amateur bouts, Pan Am gold, Cuban national gold, and world cup silver. His amateur record is pretty solid. He didn't turn pro until 2010, and has only got one shot at a title, which he was actually close to winning until gassing out.

He has a couple common opponents, one with Wlad (Jennings) who he KO'd, when Wlad couldn't. Also KO'd Allen who Whyte put us to sleep with a boring UD. Whyte about crapped his pants when he was ordered to fight Ortiz. Whyte also pulled out of the Pulev fight when Hearn lost the purse bid. (and he calls Fury and Wilder afraid to fight him)

Maybe he doesn't bring big money to the table, but Breazeale and Eric Molina got title shots with AJ, and they are not on Ortiz's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X