No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury May Train in Big Bear For Deontay Wilder Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    His mando is not due was going take it and get out way if couldn’t land a big fight
    Oh I see thanks for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      chasing............... fanny?...........

fist urself
      Yeah fanny means p*ssy in England so chasing p*ssy.

Fist yourself pittabread outrageous behavour your displaying.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
        Yeah fanny means p*ssy in England so chasing p*ssy.

Fist yourself pittabread outrageous behavour your displaying.
        Yeh I know what it means little miss fanny boy, but who actually says 'chasing fanny'?

Oh wait, I do know who says that. Starts with an 'f' and rhymes with maggot

Comment

Yeh I know what it means little miss fanny boy, but who actually says 'chasing fanny'?

Oh wait, I do know who says that. Starts with an 'f' and rhymes with maggot
          A few people quite a normal phrase amongst younger people in the uk nothing f*ggot about a straight male getting some fanny in a bar?

You got cok on the brain shontae? Want to light your boyfriend up like a christmas tree dont you Francis?

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            So what really happened to Wilder's mandatory fight with Breazeale?

Will it come on before Fury's fight?
            That is definitely out of the window, Fury has been a God sent for Team Wilder, I doubt they would have imagine him willing to take the fight so soon after his long lay off.

Not sure how the WBC are going to cook the mandatory doe with Breazeale. Step aside money?

Comment

A few people quite a normal phrase amongst younger people in the uk nothing f*ggot about a straight male getting some fanny in a bar?

You got cok on the brain shontae? Want to light your boyfriend up like a christmas tree dont you Francis?
              wtf are you going on about? I don't care what younger people in the UK say, you sound like a bytch when you say it.

Sounds like some Mclovin' type virgin when you say 'chasing fanny' or some overbite British ponce named Nigel with orange hair and freckles. Get on your hands and knees boy and respect your master, and don't forget to bow to the monarchy

Comment

wtf are you going on about? I don't care what younger people in the UK say, you sound like a bytch when you say it.

Sounds like some Mclovin' type virgin when you say 'chasing fanny' or some overbite British ponce named Nigel with orange hair and freckles. Get on your hands and knees boy and respect your master, and don't forget to bow to the monarchy
                Getting your feelings twisted over a phrase you stupid little kunt. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Change your name bitter twatter. Fuk the monarchy I dont care about that why you talking about it? You know how stupid you sound.

You inbred little mug shontae think your clever eh? Toothless crackhead go and burgle some houses to feed your habit dirty bastard.

I hope you get a disease you parasitic worm.

Go fuk yourself fanny flap lips.

Comment

Think your doing well with that stupid phrase about Christmas trees know how. F*ggot that sounds? Sound like a little b1tch who wants canelos cok.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    WOW....In what UNIVERSE?!?!?!
                    To be unbiased to go from losing all of the titles, being out of boxing for two years, being on drugs& alcohol, and returning to beat an undefeated young HW champion is something that I don’t think anyone can do.
                    I think Fury will get handled quite easily by Wilder. But if he does pull off the upset you got to respect it.

Comment

Getting your feelings twisted over a phrase you stupid little kunt. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Change your name bitter twatter. Fuk the monarchy I dont care about that why you talking about it? You know how stupid you sound.

You inbred little mug shontae think your clever eh? Toothless crackhead go and burgle some houses to feed your habit dirty bastard.

I hope you get a disease you parasitic worm.

Go fuk yourself fanny flap lips.
                      Think your doing well with that stupid phrase about Christmas trees know how. F*ggot that sounds? Sound like a little b1tch who wants canelos cok.
                      HAHA American Psycho is a psycho, who would have guessed? You are unhinged my little British chap, listen young laddy boy, I didn't even read one tenth of that so good on you for wasting your own time.

Back to the trailer park with you enjoy chasing your mother's and sister's 'fannys' boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X