Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua, Hearn Degraded Me - $15 Mill & No Percentage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the top 10 boxing PPV of all time. Of the 20 FIGHTERS INVOLVED how many of them took a flat fee?

I'll wait....

Comment

WHy the f.uck is the writer of this article allowed to write lies

I guess because he goes by a alias he doesn’t feel he has to be accountable to his words

Wilder didn’t reject the 15 million dollar offer, he accepted it but while there was on going negotiations miraculously the WBA decided to implement an24 hr window for AJ to figure out a Povetkin fight andnthat gave Hearn the excuse to pursue the fight he always intended to happen in Sept

Comment

How low can you think of a person to degrade a man of my stature and what I’ve done for this sport.

thank you for all you have done for the sport deontay!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          60/40 was fair before this fight. If Deontay beats Fury, his value goes up and he's not taking 40%. That's ridiculous after a Fury win. He'll be way more valuable that 40%. It's 50/50 at that point.

Joshua generates so much more money worldwide than Wilder.
          What Wilders makes in the US, Joshua makes atleast 5 times in the UK.

Comment

60/40 was fair before this fight. If Deontay beats Fury, his value goes up and he's not taking 40%. That's ridiculous after a Fury win. He'll be way more valuable that 40%. It's 50/50 at that point.
            I think it depends on how his fight with fury sells. If that fight somehow flops, it just gives Hearn more reason to low ball him.

Comment

Kevin Iole had a good write-up on the flat fee issue. After reading that I knew the fight wouldn't happen.

Hearing the gaurantees will be $10 million for Fury and $15 million for Wilder w/ the fighters taking different %s of the PPV revenue generated in their respective countries for anything above the gaurantees.

That sounds like a fair deal.

The live gate at T Moblie alone should bring in $15 million (or more; possibly as high as $25 million).

500k PPVs in the UK (around $15 million)
              And 300k in the US (around $20 million) should do the trick.
              *Anything over these numbers will be a tremendous success.

The math gets even better when you take into account sponsorships and international TV fights. (Should bring in another $5 - $10 million.)

I'm guessing when it's all said and done a conservative projection here would see Wilder walk away with $15 - $17 million and Fury with $10 - $15 million).

That's not that far off the $20 million apeice AJ and Wladimir made for their fight.

So just think what Wilder and Joshua could've made lol I guess that number will only get bigger after this mess.

Comment

After that duck, AJ shot himself in the foot. He left $50 mil on the table. He gets the B side from now on. If Fury wins, he will own AJ and if Wilder wins? Wilder never said no to $50 million dollars. AJ can get that lesser he was talking about.

Comment

Why does Wilder keep saying "What I did for the sport?" Im trying to figure what he exactly hes talking about

Comment

I'd say **** Joshua of he beats Fury. Joshua is a ****en coward and I hope Headvetkin kos his boring ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
                      Joshua generates so much more money worldwide than Wilder.
                      What Wilders makes in the US, Joshua makes atleast 5 times in the UK.
                      All that ends if Wilder-Fury does anywhere near 500k PPV homes in the US (@$65/$75, 500k buys puts the US TV take at $16m-$18m; you figure that BT Sport PPV will draw money at 2am in the UK, and Las Vegas will bring out money too. Wilder and Fury could be ending up splitting at least $40m).

Anthony Joshua's biggest pot ever was the ~$43m that he split with Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X