No announcement yet.

Asia Argento accused of sexually assaulting a minor in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    honestly i think the kid is a f@g. i'm kinda sexist when it comes to things like this. it would be easy for a man to manipulate a teen girl when you are like in your 30s, is kinda pathetic imo, if you can't get a girl your own age you are a loser, but at that age, 16, 17 a boy just wanna get laid.
    whilst i agree with that, this situation could be different.

If i was 17 and in his position, i'd have banged her until the neighbours complained about the smell but actually they had worked together when that kid was 7 and kept some sort of relationship/contact until he banged her.

He was basically groomed by her in a way and maybe someone like him that knows what goes on in hollywood with paedo's and kids, probably kids he knows, he might've felt like he'd been groomed and felt like a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

If i was 17 and in his position, i'd have banged her until the neighbours complained about the smell but actually they had worked together when that kid was 7 and kept some sort of relationship/contact until he banged her.

He was basically groomed by her in a way and maybe someone like him that knows what goes on in hollywood with paedo's and kids, probably kids he knows, he might've felt like he'd been groomed and felt like a victim.
      didn't know they worked together in the past, but damn wish i was groomed by asia argento lol

Comment

Asia Argento is a hypocrite and Rose McGowan is a hypocritical cvnt, but man that kid is a fuking f aggot for whining about getting laid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            "17" is underage..... throw me in jail for far worse then.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Asia Argento is scary looking and that kid looks like a weakling goofus, I believe it
              Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              That's pretty damning stuff right there.

It reminds of all those hollywood celebs who cried for Polanski's honour and made a petition for him, but now they want to be front and centre of the 'me-too' movement.
              Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
              asia argento is an aggressive cougar, i could see how she pressured him for sex

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                asia argento is an aggressive cougar, i could see how she pressured him for sex

I mean why would some fresh 17 yr old guy want some aged, experienced pussy from a slutty older milf who knows how to grind a dick to oblivion?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  I mean why would some fresh 17 yr old guy want some aged, experienced pussy from a slutty older milf who knows how to grind a dick to oblivion?
                  she probably taught him things only a an old catholic nun would do to an altar boy. he'll be ready to do double penetration now with weinstein on one end and him on the other. maybe they'll even have a sword fight in her mouth. somehow i could see the 42 year old asia licking up every drop of cum. i have to go jerk off now

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    she probably taught him things only a an old catholic nun would do to an altar boy. he'll be ready to do double penetration now with weinstein on one end and him on the other. maybe they'll even have a sword fight in her mouth. somehow i could see the 42 year old asia licking up every drop of cum. i have to go jerk off now

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

now watch the me too movement go down the drain

Superb post.

**** her

Comment

Working...
                      X