Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested teen says his teacher called the police on him for wearing a bandana to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Of course not. It's your assertion about the shamrock, therefore your burden of proof to show it. Hopefully anyone reading can say "OK Google, Aryan brotherhood favorite symbol" They'll see the results just fine...

Then again, this is yet another tangent you're going off on about a student wearing a crip rag in a cafeteria. I Can't blame you, I wouldn't want to try to defend him either
    I gave two references

Where's yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      So you're from America?
      Yeah where you think Im from?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Outer space

Comment

No idea, you tell me. You seem to have avoided the question many times over.

Comment

I gave two references

Where's yours?
            I'm not going to dig deeply into one of your tangents. You re putting more effort into an Aryan brotherhood symbol than you are the matter of the thread

Comment

Ummm no, I have ONE child. I also said we have only had ONE threesome since shes been born. I also NEVER said she came to dinner nude???? Maybe you should review the post? What does ANY of this do with this topic?????
              Im pretty sick of your stereotypes with white nationalist. From what I gather with your non response and avoidance you're not from America so who are you to speak on ANYTHING in the US?
              If you think reading online makes you have knowledge of America you're sadly mistaken.

Ok but you said kids plural so dont act like im misquoting you. And you said it was the last threesome where they were all over the house naked, etc..

So you are a white nationalist? Let me show ya how all this ties together

Originally posted by maracho View Post

The problem is we have a public school system that is 100 times worse that the Catholic church and you fiscal conservatives are enabling it when you stereotype for the status quo like you just did

Then we got Republican white supremacists in office like Author Jones , Steve West, Nathan Larson, Russel Walker, Seth Grossman, John Fitzgerald, Paul Nehlen,etc some of which are actually promoting pedophilia.

And a whole bunch of democrats politicians doing the same
              Oops I forgot Trump/ Bannon's right hand man George Stephanopoulos another white nationalists who promotes pedophilia

These people and other neonazis believed not only in socio economic survival of the fittest in sexual exploitation for the so called most fit as well.

All this carries over to the school kids and we see school shooters being super fans of all this in their manifestos

Comment

Ok but you said kids plural so dont act like im misquoting you. And you said it was the last threesome where they were all over the house naked, etc..

So you are a white nationalist? Let me show ya how all this ties together

Oops I forgot Trump/ Bannon's right hand man George Stephanopoulos another white nationalists who promotes pedophilia

These people and other neonazis believed not only in socio economic survival of the fittest in sexual exploitation for the so called most fit as well.

All this carries over to the school kids and we see school shooters being super fans of all this in their manifestos
                Dude just stop. Wtf are you talking about. Yes I have one child.
                No she's never seen any of the women because there was only one while she has been born. Nothing was done while she was home. The rest were way before she was born.
                One girl was naked walking around my home and it was before my daughter was even born so just stop trying to change the subject.
                So I'm guessing your not from the US. Like I figured.
                Yeah I'm a white nationalist and all my neighbors are too! **** I cant get away from them they are just walking the streets all over the place here in the US! CNN told me I was and they also told me all the people that are white are also.
                Please send in BLM right now this is out of control! While you're at it call CNN too and tell them to write a script for this fake news and get here quick!!!!!

Comment

No idea, you tell me. You seem to have avoided the question many times over.
                  Youre lying again. You just ask me and I told you yes

You said you gathered that I wasnt from America. Why is that?

Is it because I dont agree with either the white and black Nationalists of this website? You should be happy that I actually bring peace among you two groups but then youre here to battle each other.
                  Last edited by maracho; 08-19-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Youre lying again. You just ask me and I told you yes

You said you gathered that I wasnt from America. Why is that?

Is it because I dont agree with the white and black Nationalists of this website? You should be happy that I actually bring peace among you two groups but then youre here to battle each other.
                    No it's because you're a troll. Good luck with your trolling. Im out.

Comment

Dude just stop. Wtf are you talking about. Yes I have one child.
                      No she's never seen any of the women because there was only one while she has been born. Nothing was done while she was home. The rest were way before she was born.
                      One girl was naked walking around my home and it was before my daughter was even born so just stop trying to change the subject.
                      So I'm guessing your not from the US. Like I figured.
                      Yeah I'm a white nationalist and all my neighbors are too! **** I cant get away from them they are just walking the streets all over the place here in the US! CNN told me I was and they also told me all the people that are white are also.
                      Please send in BLM right now this is out of control! While you're at it call CNN too and tell them to write a script for this fake news and get here quick!!!!!
                      Well thats good but you said it was the last one that was dominating your home

Anyway you were offended of the way I talked about white nationalist but now you sound offended that Im associating you with them

Looks like we're making progress

By the way, Im no angel either but Im proud to have been of service in your seeing the light
                      Last edited by maracho; 08-19-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X