Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Will Be Tougher Fight For Me Than People Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    Fury by any means is not a chiseled athlete, but I'll tell you this. The man is the best boxer in the Heavyweight Division he has the lightest feet, best faints and quickest reflexes.
    Most of the UK boxing fans despise and hate Tyson Fury but check it out, he has a lot of love from the American public because he is real and he ain't afraid to speak his mind.
    The only man out there that has a chance of out boxing and beating Wilder is Tyson Fury. Wilder will knockout AJ and Tyson Fury will outbox him worse than he did Klitschko.
    Tyson Fury real? Fury's one of the most phony hating boxers currently active. Fury says one thing and means another and does a lot of nonsense, but I can bet he's liked in the states because he appears to dislike AJ/Hearn which is also bogus.

Whyte, he speaks his mind and keeps it real at all times. Wonder why he ain't liked over there.

Comment

Just don't see how Wilder can beat a guy with Fury's skills.

Comment

Fury does have very good boxing skills but it only takes one Wilder right hand. Remember Cunningham dropped fury and Cunningham is a cruiser weight. It seems that Aj, Fury, and Wilder don’t have the best chins so whoever can land the big punch first will probably win.

Comment

Wilder praising opponent?!
          Even he knows Fury is not the old Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            Fury does have very good boxing skills but it only takes one Wilder right hand. Remember Cunningham dropped fury and Cunningham is a cruiser weight. It seems that Aj, Fury, and Wilder don’t have the best chins so whoever can land the big punch first will probably win.
            You can't use the Cunningham fight as some kind of reason Wilder will land on him.

Fury was overweight, didn't have a trainer in his corner and was not taking that fight seriously at all. He used to mess around constantly and improved massively after that with his Uncle in his corner.

He won't stand in front of Wilder or take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              hes that much of a loon he thinks hes only been out for a year
              technically he was out only one year. He went through two camps in 2016, and was training in December 2016 saying he wants to fight Wilder..... he then got off the booze end of 2017 and started training end of 2017.... so in his mind he was only out 1 year talking about training.

Comment

Wake me up when this is over

Comment

Some folks are having a hissy fit over fight build up talk. This is the same thing every champ says to build interest in a fight.

Comment

Theres a good,chance Fury beats Wilder. Of course if wilder lets hands go and lands few big shots he can win by ko. No way wilder wins decision imo. Prolly boring azz fight but one hella a lead up haha

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      Tyson Fury real? Fury's one of the most phony hating boxers currently active. Fury says one thing and means another and does a lot of nonsense, but I can bet he's liked in the states because he appears to dislike AJ/Hearn which is also bogus.

Whyte, he speaks his mind and keeps it real at all times. Wonder why he ain't liked over there.
                      I like whyte alot. Although he done been beat by aj and fury much better talker and is considered the lineal HW champ. Licked the klit and became first guy in 10 or so yrs to do so. So like him or not, he is a major player in boxing. And yes it really is that simple

Comment

Working...
                      X