Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Coach: I Believe Wilder is Most Dangerous Fighter Out There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Coach: I Believe Wilder is Most Dangerous Fighter Out There

TYSON FURY has entered the WBC heavyweight rankings at number five, increasing speculation that he will meet champion Deontay Wilder before the end of the year. But Fury's trainer, Ben Davison, insists they are concentrating on the job at hand, which is to first defeat Francesco Piantea in style when they clash in Belfast on August 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder gonna lay this guy out, even his "best" version

Comment

He is supposed to say that which is cool. Imagine if he said we see Joshua far more riskier than Wilder. He will be sacked immediately

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        This will be the best Version. However, it still won’t be enough. Tyson is a great boxer but those whiskers won’t withstand the Windmall. Tyson getting up from a Steve Cunningham shot still doesn’t convince me my money is safe backing Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          This will be the best Version. However, it still won’t be enough. Tyson is a great boxer but those whiskers won’t withstand the Windmall. Tyson getting up from a Steve Cunningham shot still doesn’t convince me my money is safe backing Fury
          Yup. Wilder's a good boxer, but watching Ortiz outbox him the way he did and still get dropped 3 times (if mem serves me correct) makes me think it doesn't matter how well you can fight. If Wilder finds an opening he has enough power to stop the fight, and he will have an opening v Fury.

Comment

Why do these trainers and promoters keep calling Windmill dangerous? I have never heard of anyone being hurt by a windmill.

Comment

Even if he does, it will be hilarious watching him trying to land anything on Fury, and if they tie-up he will be ragdolled and beaten up inside. Good clash of styles this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Even if he does, it will be hilarious watching him trying to land anything on Fury, and if they tie-up he will be ragdolled and beaten up inside. Good clash of styles this.
                It will be a good fight, I genuinely hope it can get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Why do these trainers and promoters keep calling Windmill dangerous? I have never heard of anyone being hurt by a windmill.
                  You crazy. Stick your hand out when a windmill is going.

Comment

Yup. Wilder's a good boxer, but watching Ortiz outbox him the way he did and still get dropped 3 times (if mem serves me correct) makes me think it doesn't matter how well you can fight. If Wilder finds an opening he has enough power to stop the fight, and he will have an opening v Fury.
                    You are going to ruin your reputation around here if you keep making statements like that!

Comment

Working...
                    X