Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cbd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some of this stuff now and like it a lot. It's similar to pot except your mind stays way more grounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      It isn't the government. THC is what gets you high. CBD doesn't. It is private industry trying to make a quick buck.

The government don't mess around with weed. The big drug companies have always been big sponsor of anti-marijuana campaigns. They give politicians money to keep weed illegal. If people can grow something on their own, that takes care of their anxiety, pain, glaucoma, etc. then that is less money for the drug companies. That is why almost all politicians are against legalizing marijuana. It is a plant, people can easily grow on their own. Whereas, pills, you have to get from the makers, e.g. the drug companies.

CBD shows promise for medicinal purposes, e.g. pain relief, epilepsy, etc. Other than that it seems like a gimmick to get people who enjoy a nice doobie after a hard day's work to waste money.

Kratom is where it is at. The stuff, improves your mood, helps with pain, helps you focus and gives you a little boost of energy. The government is trying hard to outlaw Kratom, so you better go buy up a big supply while you can.
      It doesen’t matter what’s legal anymore. Anyone who truly wants something can safely get almost anything on the dark web using cryptocurrency.

Comment

I take CBD it helps me sleep so much better. DEEP SLEEPS. Wake up feeling strong. Also helps with inflammation my joint pain is GONE.

Comment

[QUOTE=Southpawology;18947723]I take CBD it helps me sleep so much better. DEEP SLEEPS. Wake up feeling strong. Also helps with inflammation my joint pain is GONE.[/QUOTE

you putting a drop under your tongue everyday? or is it topical

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            I take CBD it helps me sleep so much better. DEEP SLEEPS. Wake up feeling strong. Also helps with inflammation my joint pain is GONE.
            I like smoking/vaping it at night after I've worked out and a little while before bed. It's super relaxing and soothing on the body!

Comment

[QUOTE=shahida TKO;18948071]
              Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

you putting a drop under your tongue everyday? or is it topical

thanks.
              3 drops under tongue hold for 30 secs then swallow

Comment

I highly recommend (no pun intended) thc/cbd for anybody who has fought at length either amateur or pro, especially if you fought pro. I happen to enjoy it in its smokable form.....Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 07-18-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I happen to enjoy it in its smokable form.....Rockin'
                  That's my Rockin..

Comment

I started inhaling CBD a few weeks ago and have noticed that I am getting calmer and clearer each day.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

That's my Rockin..
                      I want you, beercules, jaded, Boston Guy to a Charlie Brown Christmas

Comment

Working...
                      X