Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamel Herring taking shots at Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Al Haymon poached some good boxers but I don't think they build stars up to be super stars like TR, GBP and Matchroom have.

For example Wilder should be a superstar... Yes GBP had him I believe but at this point in 2018, they would have done a better job I feel.

The other side is, Al is a 'Advisor' type promoter so perhaps it's harder for him also.
    wilder is on his way to becoming a superstar....you can see it over the last year....hes on us reality TV and has been making the rounds on radio and other shows...it just takes longer in the US to build a boxing star and I think they were extra careful and slow with him too

if you flip AJ and wilder ...wilder would be the superstar and AJ would at wilders level..its the difference between UK and US boxing...that's all

but wilder is def on his way to becoming, at least in terms of where he is now, a bigger star...its building....and they are pushing him now

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      wilder is on his way to becoming a superstar....you can see it over the last year....hes on us reality TV and has been making the rounds on radio and other shows...it just takes longer in the US to build a boxing star and I think they were extra careful and slow with him too

if you flip AJ and wilder ...wilder would be the superstar and AJ would at wilders level..its the difference between UK and US boxing...that's all

but wilder is def on his way to becoming, at least in terms of where he is now, a bigger star...its building....and they are pushing him now
      I’ve been very impressed with how Wilder has been maneuvered this past year or so. His star power is still climbing and he’s already the biggest boxing star in America today.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Cashtro.

But I don't know if he still posts here. Last I saw him was on the thread where people were criticizing his record.
        His last posting was Feb. 2 this year...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I’ve been very impressed with how Wilder has been maneuvered this past year or so. His star power is still climbing and he’s already the biggest boxing star in America today.
          agreed 100 percent....it climbing...and has been recently...he really needed an Ortiz type of fight too in order to help build against a credible opponent

Comment

Working...
          X