No announcement yet.

Would you invite me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    To your birfday party.....well would you? You pricks, id come in wearing one of those funny birfday hats and a bag of half eaten chips
    Fovk you and yo birthday chips bytch ass m0dafcka with no frendzzzzzz

Yeh i said it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I've jacked to that animated ice cold cum slut ...

I most definitely shot skeet all over the place...

Letting it go is easy... Cleaning up... Disgusting & gooey

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Fovk you and yo birthday chips bytch ass m0dafcka with no frendzzzzzz

Yeh i said it!!
        Punk ass bish, invite to yo birfday

Comment

Yes I would. I'd assign you as the guy who has to bring the little birthday hats and little treat bags.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Punk ass bish, invite to yo birfday
            Okay.....but dont eat all my cake negga

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Okay.....but dont eat all my cake negga
              Sucka, id **** on yo doorstep, ya heard meh

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Yes I would. I'd assign you as the guy who has to bring the little birthday hats and little treat bags.
                Do you think that doing a year underground ADMAX in Colorado messed up my mind? Every 90 days they sent a mental health puto to ask us how we were doing.. I spit on the first one, and refused to leave my house to go see another mother ****er who was required to put a check in prison form.. I met some cool as **** co's and wardens.
                I made riots not pop off.. I got it like that... I really do..
                From the shu, I could whisper to a fool, an orderly, a tier tender and bad **** would happen.... I've had numerous meetings one on one with wardens and Special Invetigative Units.... where I listened to questions and accusations and got put back in my box. I took it and smiled.

Cool guards loved me.. I kept the peace.. Guards were my referees.. I stopped fools from hitting hired referees

Peace.. I respect you, and pray that you always treat everyone fairly.. I know it's hard, especially after you read a fools jacket ...

Comment

No...

Broke back b1tch..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Do you think that doing a year underground ADMAX in Colorado messed up my mind? Every 90 days they sent a mental health puto to ask us how we were doing.. I spit on the first one, and refused to leave my house to go see another mother ****er who was required to put a check in prison form.. I met some cool as **** co's and wardens.
                    I made riots not pop off.. I got it like that... I really do..
                    From the shu, I could whisper to a fool, an orderly, a tier tender and bad **** would happen.... I've had numerous meetings one on one with wardens and Special Invetigative Units.... where I listened to questions and accusations and got put back in my box. I took it and smiled.

Cool guards loved me.. I kept the peace.. Guards were my referees.. I stopped fools from hitting hired referees

Peace.. I respect you, and pray that you always treat everyone fairly.. I know it's hard, especially after you read a fools jacket ...
                    You're an alright guy i'm sure, this is just a job, not a career. Just to get my feet wet. I am myself as a CO, I do my 8-16 hours and leave. I don't take prison life very seriously, it's boring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You're an alright guy i'm sure, this is just a job, not a career. Just to get my feet wet. I am myself as a CO, I do my 8-16 hours and leave. I don't take prison life very seriously, it's boring to me.
                      It was boring for me, but there was this one guard who was kind and had respect.. I protected and cherished him... Smarter than smart, we picked each others minds.. He caught me outta bounds drinking distilled spirits and smoking weed, weed that came outta a dudes azz..

He'd pop my locks and we'd watch late night tv after lock down.. A few fools thought that I was snitching, but they got checked.. Anyway.. He'd ask me about my case etc. I explained to him that a federal court rule of evidence 801.D2E was the tool prosecutors used to nail me on some **** I didn't do.. My judge James ware was outed for being a liar.. I met this dude named Tarver, he had only one tatoo
                      13 & 1/2. He borrowed canteen goods from me regularly and I'm a generous guy... I ask Tarver 13 & 1/2??? What does that mean???

He said "are you stupid or what? 12 jurors already against me, and one Judge hired to convict me, that's 13...right. and the 1/2, well that half is my dream that I'll get justice" true story...

Cool CO's realize it's just a job.. You vacant fix the world.. Just be kind.. Btw... I'm black boxed at all times when I'm transported like cattle.. I'm off paper, my sentencing judge who bum beefed me retired in shame. A real man takes a loss and smiles..
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-19-2018, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X