No announcement yet.

Respecting others privacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merovingian
    Perhaps he's just using the forums as a way to vent his frustrations with the current situation. When my wife was pregnant, she would have me do things around the house that she would normally do. In the beginning, it was cool to help her out, but after while, with all the nagging, it became extremely annoying. I never told her that because I wanted her pregnancy to be a smooth and stress-free transition.
    i'm not really bothered by what he said. it just made me want to see more, out of curiosity. i know men talk differntly when they get together, kinda like women do when they get going. so although i was curious what else he said, i didn't feel right spying on him.

actually, my husband is always doing something. he likes staying busy and being productive, so the stuff he was complaining about - saying that i asked him to do it was not honest. HE wanted to do it. lol! but i think he wanted to join the wife-bashing with the other guys. it's normal and i don;t take it personally. kinda like when he jokingly complains to friends that he doesn't get any, when in fact he gets it more than most other guys. if ya know what i mean. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
      i'm not really bothered by what he said. it just made me want to see more, out of curiosity. i know men talk differntly when they get together, kinda like women do when they get going. so although i was curious what else he said, i didn't feel right spying on him.

actually, my husband is always doing something. he likes staying busy and being productive, so the stuff he was complaining about - saying that i asked him to do it was not honest. HE wanted to do it. lol! but i think he wanted to join the wife-bashing with the other guys. it's normal and i don;t take it personally. kinda like when he jokingly complains to friends that he doesn't get any, when in fact he gets it more than most other guys. if ya know what i mean. lol!
      Surely its not something to be positive about?

If that was me I would actually say to them something along the lines of "be real". Changing heart because you are around a certain group is a sign of fickleness...

Comment

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
        Surely its not something to be positive about?

If that was me I would actually say to them something along the lines of "be real". Changing heart because you are around a certain group is a sign of fickleness...
        well, i would venture to guess that many of the males on this site who talk about women like they are hoes and bitches and brag about not taking any crap from women, or being a player or whatever, are actually quite different in real life.

Comment

well, i would venture to guess that many of the males on this site who talk about women like they are hoes and bitches and brag about not taking any crap from women, or being a player or whatever, are actually quite different in real life.
          Yes they probably are. There arent any real pimps on here.

But thats irrelevant, because you made this thread about you, so now im giving my opinion on what you said in this thread. Do you think you will say anything or just leave it? He may be offended that you even know about what he has said, if you did...

Comment

Yes they probably are. There arent any real pimps on here.

But thats irrelevant, because you made this thread about you, so now im giving my opinion on what you said in this thread. Do you think you will say anything or just leave it? He may be offended that you even know about what he has said, if you did...
            oh, he knows that i saw it because i finally made a little joke about it. i made sure that he knew that i had no intention of spying on him. BUT i did ask him why he had said what he did and he said that he was just joking around. whatever. not a big deal. the focus of the thread was more on my urge to WANT to see what else he might of said, but not doing it because i didn't feel right doing it because i wouldn;t want him spying on me. i wasn't really offended by his words because i know how things really are.

Comment

oh, he knows that i saw it because i finally made a little joke about it. i made sure that he knew that i had no intention of spying on him. BUT i did ask him why he had said what he did and he said that he was just joking around. whatever. not a big deal. the focus of the thread was more on my urge to WANT to see what else he might of said, but not doing it because i didn't feel right doing it because i wouldn;t want him spying on me. i wasn't really offended by his words because i know how things really are.
              Then its all good. And I guess in a sense its good that you didnt go checking up on him. Obviously you would expect him to do the same if he was in a similar situation.

Comment

Its a great question because Likely_Lad is now a friend of mine (in fact he now works for me) so I may have to watch what I say or even what times I 'm on! Lol

Likely_Lad if you read this whats your thoughts mate because it will be even worse for you, (I suspect you will have an alt sooner rather than later lol)

Comment

What the **** happened to Likely_Lad?

I remember him being a nice dude when he first came on... he was ex-army wasnt he? You 2 were sharing experiences, I chipped in a little too. So where is he now?

Comment

What the **** happened to Likely_Lad?

I remember him being a nice dude when he first came on... he was ex-army wasnt he? You 2 were sharing experiences, I chipped in a little too. So where is he now?
                    He's around mate (I think he has been on this week?), we met up a little while after he joined and he came to work for me last month!

Hes a good guy but I wont say too much or he will get a big head!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
                      He's around mate (I think he has been on this week?), we met up a little while after he joined and he came to work for me last month!

Hes a good guy but I wont say too much or he will get a big head!
                      Ok so what business do you 2 do then?

Comment

Working...
                      X