Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma once again disses GGG performance vs Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma once again disses GGG performance vs Canelo!

Loma once again disses GGG performance vs Canelo!

''It was a good & interesting fight... I like the way Canelo was boxing, like his defence... but he lacked quantity of punches, that's why GGG won it for me. But I didn't like the way GGG was boxing at all. And I am saying this not as some casual or fanboy but person who actually box professionally, person who knows & understand boxing... Viewing it from tactical point of view & using full range of arsenal in boxing... That's why I didn't like his (Golovkin's) actions in a fight (vs Canelo). But Winners are not judged so probably it was enough for him. Revenge will be interesting!"

Starting at 0:30
    Last edited by oscar9992; 01-07-2018, 01:55 AM.

Putin is about to diss ggg as well

Comment

Loma, oh No Baby! What Is You Doin??? White fighters aren't supposed to criticize each other. You bout to start a civil war

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Loma, oh No Baby! What Is You Doin??? White fighters aren't supposed to criticize each other. You bout to start a civil war

I don't see why he can't do that... He already criticized GGG many times for his performance vs Canelo.

At least he is objective about it.
        Last edited by oscar9992; 01-07-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Loma >>>> GGG
          Ukraine >>> Kazakhstan

He's just keeping it real!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Loma >>>> GGG
            Ukraine >>> Kazakhstan

He's just keeping it real!

Not sure about this though... Econimically Ukraine is inferrior to Kazakhstan. They stuck in 90's & lost a lot lands in the Eastern part of the country - Crimea, Donbass etc.

GDP & GDP per capita is much less even though population of their country is 3x times larger.
            Last edited by oscar9992; 01-07-2018, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Loma said he thought GGG won doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Loma said he thought GGG won doe.
                He said that, but he wasn't impressed & didn't like the way GGG was boxing... He liked Canelo's boxing more.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Not sure about this though... Econimically Ukraine is inferrior to Kazakhstan. They stuck in 90's & lost a lot lands in the Eastern part of the country - Crimea, Donbass etc.

GDP is much less even though population of their country is 3x times larger.
                  Kazakhstan has more resources, my Ukrainian gf was crying big time when Putin took her family home. She's in the US married to an old Heffner type, and was hoping I'd father a few children with her, on top of my others. I wouldn't. But she was sad that Sevastapol was lost. Beautiful country, visited 12 years ago.

She was 19 when we met, married to a 68 year old gent. Fine red head, and I'm not joking. I had to tell her, that Crimea has changed hands yet again. But I doubt it'll change hands again in her life time.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    He said that, but he wasn't impressed & didn't like the way GGG was boxing... He liked Canelo's boxing more.
                    I know ... I just read what he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X