Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there are times when it is okay to hit a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there are times when it is okay to hit a girl?

Or are you a white knight ****** cuck?

i slapped a few girls. one spit on me (she was a hot model but had this unbelievable god complex) i slapped the **** out of her. i would never hit a women with a closed fist though. you could probably kill a women with a closed fist with just one punch. serious stuff. i have slapped women. this one ***** came to my house acting a mess while i was playing xbox live, so i kicked her out of my house forever. the dudes on xbox live be like ''yo is that ***** still banned from the crib''

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      i slapped a few girls. one spit on me (she was a hot model but had this unbelievable god complex) i slapped the **** out of her. i would never hit a women with a closed fist though. you could probably kill a women with a closed fist with just one punch. serious stuff. i have slapped women. this one ***** came to my house acting a mess while i was playing xbox live, so i kicked her out of my house forever. the dudes on xbox live be like ''yo is that ***** still banned from the crib''
      That's how you ****ing do it. These women nowadays need to stop acting so ****ing entitled and realize that their asses can get pounded just as hard as any man.

Comment

I fantasize about being physically overpowered by a woman who is bigger and stronger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I fantasize about being physically overpowered by a woman who is bigger and stronger than me.
          I would respect the hell out of her if she did but I can't stand all the little ones that are all bark no bite. Then you call them out on their **** and they play the victim.

Comment

I've accidently ko'ed a girl who was tiring to stab me, ex girl.
            Then my sister beat the **** outta her.

Jealous cray cray bishes **** good...but need to be checked.

I would KO a few dudes that have me on ignore, or have a lil homie do it to try to impress me...

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              That's how you ****ing do it. These women nowadays need to stop acting so ****ing entitled and realize that their asses can get pounded just as hard as any man.
              any man who says he is a big time feminist, or believes in any of that bull**** that the main stream media tells him about women today gets no ***** at all, period.

im gonna tell you something every real man knows:

women will treat you the way you want to be treated, no such things as victims when a women ****s you over, only volunteers.

now this doesnt mean that u go around beating or slapping women because how a women treats you is by your first impression that you set! if you interact with a women in a way where she tells herself '' this guy is man, i can have fun with him, enjoy his company, etc but never pass his boundaries'' you have a women you can keep, if you show a women in your first impression that your a guy she can do whatever she wants to then you got a problem. lots of guys blame women for treating them like **** but in reality its the ****ing guys who come of as lames who have no self respect. if you cant respect yourself enough to check a women who disrespects you then why would she ever respect you?

even tho i said that watch all these lames come in and defend women

Comment

Yes definitely. However you need to accept the fact that you’re f**ked if you do it

Comment

Yes I would under certain circumstances. I would try to avoid it at all costs but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Comment

only in retaliation.

if a bish slaps/punches/spits/kick me.....that uppercut is on the way

Comment

Working...
                    X