No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Do you think 1cucked65 knew anything about Gorusch other than he's white, male, a judge, a Republican and Trump appointed him?
    He doesn't seem to be a well-read person and his comprehension skills have been found wanting so I doubt he knew very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Wonder if 1bad69er is scream’n Gorsuch’s name like a ****** this morning ???

Winning is so much better with sore losers. lol

Comment

They may leverage Hannity because his wife is looking at huge dollars in a divorce because everyone except you and 1 dumbass65 realize he talked to cohen for the same reasons Trump and The other guy did.
        And you know this how???

You and MCC both seem to think you have mind-reading skills. What gives??

And watch those childish insults, please. I can always put you back in Time Out for an inability to state yiur case like an adult.

Y'all should know this is nothing in terms of Trump.

Hell, look at what y'all are lowered to...
        First Flynn was gonna be the death of Trump. Then it was Manafort. Then it was Popadopulpus. Then it was Stormy Daniels. Now it's Michael Cohen.

Y'all are grasping at straws.

Its long past time for y'all to move on to the 'acceptance' stage of grief.

Comment

hahahah 1cucked65.
          Oh no!!

One case.

I love y'all superfans.

If he'd voted with the conservative wing, y'all would be calling him a rubber stamp.

Is it not good to see a judge decide on what he says are the merits of the case, as opposed to team loyalty?

Oh wait, never mind. Nothing tops team loyalty in your minds. My bad.

Either way, he voted this way due to the vagueness of the law, not the issue at hand.

Your 'win' isn't all you think it is.

We'll see how Gorsuch works out in the long run. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            And you know this how???

You and MCC both seem to think you have mind-reading skills. What gives??

And watch those childish insults, please. I can always put you back in Time Out for an inability to state yiur case like an adult.

Y'all should know this is nothing in terms of Trump.

Hell, look at what y'all are lowered to...
            First Flynn was gonna be the death of Trump. Then it was Manafort. Then it was Popadopulpus. Then it was Stormy Daniels. Now it's Michael Cohen.

Y'all are grasping at straws.

Its long past time for y'all to move on to the 'acceptance' stage of grief.
            I posted they may do that. I wasn't definitive.

Look dude, you don't have to agree with me. Common sense dictates that if you hire a "fixer" that is best known for cleaning up problems with mistresses, that your wife and kids are going to question why you hired the same fixer.

I haven't claimed any 1 individual will be Trump's downfall. I've posted repeatedly I don't think he will be impeached. the bipartisan effort to prevent him Trump from firing Mueller tells me they don't want to impeach him. If he does that they have no choice but to impeach.

That said, I will wait until we get all the info. I like the slow, methodical pace Mueller is using so no mistakes are made.

Comment

Look dude, you don't have to agree with me. Common sense dictates that if you hire a "fixer" that is best known for cleaning up problems with mistresses, that your wife and kids are going to question why you hired the same fixer.
              I'm sure his wife has some questions for him, but who knows.

Cohen was Trump's attorney for years. I'd wager he's done alot more than write up a couple NDAs for mistresses in that time.

Fyi, I've consulted with attorneys and not been charged money by them. It's not uncommon, especially if you have lawyers in your circle of friends and acquaintances.

We'll find out if Hannity paid off a woman. If he did, I'd bet that lawyer for Daniels will find her. Then he could represent her too and get double the camera time he's getting now.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I haven't claimed any 1 individual will be Trump's downfall. I've posted repeatedly I don't think he will be impeached. the bipartisan effort to prevent him Trump from firing Mueller tells me they don't want to impeach him. If he does that they have no choice but to impeach.
              I was referring to the anti Trump folks here as whole, though most notably MCC.

No offense meant.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              That said, I will wait until we get all the info. I like the slow, methodical pace Mueller is using so no mistakes are made.
              Mueller ain't got squat.

Comment

Oh no!!

One case.

I love y'all superfans.

If he'd voted with the conservative wing, y'all would be calling him a rubber stamp.

Is it not good to see a judge decide on what he says are the merits of the case, as opposed to team loyalty?

Oh wait, never mind. Nothing tops team loyalty in your minds. My bad.

Either way, he voted this way due to the vagueness of the law, not the issue at hand.

Your 'win' isn't all you think it is.

We'll see how Gorsuch works out in the long run. I'm sure he'll be fine.
                Yeah. I know. You must be ashamed of those four Conservative judges that stuck to party line.

Comment

• The judge in the Cohen case officiated George Soros wedding.

Yeah, no conflict of interest there. Give me a break.

Comment

The judge in the Cohen case officiated George Soros wedding.

Yeah, no conflict of interest there. Give me a break.
                    ShoulderRoll come get in on this.

Comment

• Nikki Haley with that ether calling Trump a liar

Comment

Working...
                      X