Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vada says Manny has only took one test and that was on the 21st

I cant embed someone please do it for me

watch?v=pKmhStzKjZ4

at 1:20 the conversation comes up and vada admits that they only tested him once.

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
    I cant embed someone please do it for me

watch?v=pKmhStzKjZ4

at 1:20 the conversation comes up and vada admits that they only tested him once.
    not surprised. take a first fake test. then never show up for anymore. and the communist china does'nt care period

Comment

good coz i dont want him popping postive ....

Comment

That is just pathetic

Comment

Someone post it I'm on my phone. Pretty fuked up if true

Comment

SMH Rios tested 4 times already by the time Manny took his 1st test

Comment

interesting...wonder if it's true. but vada needs to come out with some actual proof that pacquiao has done more than one test..

but she is just a sample collector..so it's not like her word trumps any of teh higher ups especially margaret goodman who has already said that testing started for pac and rios back in october.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 11-23-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

at this point, do sports fans really care?

I mean if you dont like to follow and watch athletes on peds, you should stop watching professional sports.

Every single professional athlete takes some kind of ped legal or illegal. If people in different aspects of life can take peds, why not athletes?

You're not the one risking your life, they are. Do you know how many millions of americans take drugs for all sorts of fake illnesses, trying to control their children in school but somehow if athletes take it, its some evil act?

GTFO.

Spare me the fake outrage and fake moral high ground.

Comment

alex ariza tried to say this crap last week you know there will be a vada rep clearing this up soon enough

Comment

Rios "Manny wasn't tested that **** was just for me because they know Ariza juices every one up" some Kamikaze ****

Comment

Working...
                    X